The Sniffs

It is shown to be night in Pentagram City, which is hard to tell unless you've lived in Hell long enough to tell night from day. Within the Hazbin Hotel, Bendy is shown asleep in bed, cuddling with Charlie and Vaggie as a cloud forms over his head. The camera zooms into the cloud to show Bendy's dreaming that he is some rainbow colored fantasy world with sentient cups fille with soft serve.

Cup: Welcome to Yogurtropolis, Sir. Would you like a free sample from my body?

Bendy: Uh, sure, little yogurt man. What flavors you got? Strawberry Banana? Caramel? Hazelnut?

Suddenly, the cup begins to cackle as the soft serve within turns gray then black.

Cup: Oh, I'm afraid we only have one flavor here, ma'am.

Bendy: What?

He then notices the world around him lose its color, becoming the same shade of gray and black from within the cup.

Bendy: No! No!

Cup: BLACK LICORICE! *evil laugh*

Bendy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Ink Demon suddenly wakes up, looking around before sighing in relief. However, an instinct causes him to pull up his top and reveal his stomach, showing a sort of fuel gauge with the needle in a red area.

Bendy: A quick midnight snack and then it's back to bed.

He slinks out of bed and walks to the door to exit the suit, spotting KeeKee, who is seen sleeping on a cushion on the couch.

Bendy: Aw~... Sleep tight, my little omnipotent kitty thing.

After leaving the suite, Bendy tries to get down the stairs without waking anyone up, but rushes down, making a xylophone sound. He is then seen in the kitchen, rummaging through the freezer.

Bendy: Ah, here it is.

He then pulls out a tub of ice cream and walks to the table, where he adds 3 scoops into a bowl and grabs a spoon.

Bendy: Nothing like a nice simple bowl of chocolate ice cream to help you get to sleep.

Suddenly, as soon as Bendy eats a spoonful of ice cream, he falls asleep. Behind him, the fridge is still open, letting out all the cold air. That morning, most of the hotel was frozen, even Elvin Eavesdrop on TV was shivering. In the kitchen, Bendy is shown suspended in a block of ice, waking up and gasping as he breaks out.

Bendy: The fridge!

He slides up to the fridge, quavering, and closes the freezer, then sits down trying to get warm. Bendy tries to stand up, but he slips and slides everywhere inside and outside the hotel, breaking all the windows before stopping on his now empty bed as KeeKee flies over to him while Bendy slides off the bed and saunters to the bathroom.

Bendy: Oh, KeeKee, I don't feel like myself.

KeeKee: *tilts head, blinks*

Bendy: Don't be silly, KeeKee. I don't get colds. I get the Sniffs. And besides, if I had the Sniffs, I'd be sneezing comically everywhere.

Just as he says this, Bendy then suddenly sneezes, causing party blowers to come out from the sides of his head and blare before retreating as he moans.

KeeKee: *look of "Really?"*

Bendy: I can't get the Sniffs, *sniffles* because then I'll have to miss work!

Bendy brings up his bowtie and wraps it over his mouth, then sneezes, causing his ink to spew black bubbles as he watches his cat shake her head at him.