B+C+V= Demon Love³ (Valentines Special)

Today was a special day at the Hazbin Hotel, for today was Valentine's Day. Not many denizens of Hell know this, but Valentine's Day is Charlie's favorite holiday. She justs that it's a day about being happy and being there for your one true love. Bendy was at odds with the day nowadays. I mean, he has nothing against the holiday or anyone who celebrates it, but it's hard to work with his TRUE LOVES. In case you haven't read Highway Back To Hell earlier on, Bendy confessed his love for Charlie and her girlfriend, Vaggie, and had suggested that the 3 of them form a polygamous relationship. The two girls didn't lose love for each other or Bendy with the two. But, trying to have a date with 2 lovers at once can be kind of a mess.

Bendy: Can you believe today is Valentine's. Dude?

Lobo: Yeah, it's incredible how fast time flies.

Bendy: Mostly because these chapters barely have any time related continuity besides new characters and massive events like when I went to Heaven.

Lobo: What?

Charlie then goes up to the two friends, flying on a pink cloud with hearts in her eyes. Those hearts are usually being shifted to pentagrams. She may be sweet, but she's still a demon.

Bendy: Hey, baby.

Charlie: Bendy! *cups his chin and pecks him on the lips* I made you something, honey.

She hands Bendy a pink envelope, with his name written in cursive red ink on the front. Lobo sniffs the envelope.

Lobo: Oooh, perfume on the note. Classic, Charlie.

Charlie: *giggles, then gains a seductive look* It's not perfume you're smelling, Lobo.

Lobo: Then what is that- *eyes widen* Oh.

Bendy: Well, might as well open it and see what she got m-

He opens the note, it releases a rainbow followed by a flood of blinding light.

Lobo: VALENTINE CUTENESS! IT'S TOO MUCH! MY EYES CAN'T HANDLE IT! THEY'RE FLOODING WITH SUGAR, IT'S SO SWEET!!

Bendy: AAAAAHHHH! MUST! DE-CUTIFY IT!

Bendy pulls out an aerosol can with a label with a bunny covr by a red 'X'.

Bunny Choker: De-cutifier Spray. One spray and anything cute will be toned down. WARNING: Does not double as Pepper Spray.

Bendy begins to spray the card with the De-cutifier and the light starts to fade.

Lobo: GET THE UNICORNS! AND THAT PENGUIN ON THE COTTON CANDY CLOUD!

Bendy: I'M TRYING!

The light coming from the card fades, the glitter is falling off and the pictures are smeared.

Bendy: 'To my little Looney Toon, your ink may stain a lot. But, the only thing I won't wash it off of is my heart.' Aw, babe.

Charlie: Also, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date tonight. To, y'know, officially show us as a couple.

Bendy: That'd be great, actually.

Charlie: YES! I mean, that'd be great *laughs awkwardly* See you at 7.

Charlie turns to leave as Bendy just stands there and smiles lovingly.

Lobo: Well, you have fun, pal. I gotta prep.

Bendy: For what?

Lobo: I'm heading over to Imp City for my date with Loona. Hopefully, we'll be able to get to 3rd base tonight. Wish me luck. *leaves for his room*

Bendy: Good luck, pal. *looks at card he got from Charlie* I have a date tonight. This is gonna be great. Absolutely, nothing can go wrong.

Vaggie: Hey, Bendy.