Clean

At the Hazbin Hotel, we see Bendy adjusting his bowtie in the mirror of his bedroom, wearing a much more formal version of his normal tux. Tonight was Moxxie's birthday and after a small celebration earlier in the day (Loona's gift being another weight loss ad), he and his family were going to dinner to celebrate.

A car horn honking was heard to signal his family waiting for him in the limo, causing Bendy to walk out of the room and down to the lobby, steering to the kitchen where Niffty is seen washing the dishes.

Niffty: There ya go, little platesy. Now everybody's all clean and ready for beddy-bye. *spots Bendy* Oh, hi Mr B. What are you doing in here?

Bendy: Hey, Niffs. I'm just here to get the cake for Moxxie's birthday dinner. My little hubby's turning 141 tonight.

Niffty: Wow, that's pretty old.

Bendy: Yeah, most of us are old as dirt, but he's immortal, so yeah. Well, looks like you're all done for the day. Guess you can- What the?!

Niffty: All ready, Mr. B. I'll just dry off and....

As the cyclops stepped off the stool she used to reach the sink, Bendy grabbed her and placed her back on the stool, grabbing a plate from the stack.

Bendy: Niffty, what is the meaning of this?

With the plate at her face, Niffty inspects the plate and then notices something that made her skin crawl, if she had skin anymore. On the rim of the plate was a single spot of grime, causing her to flinch back and scream disgustedly.

Niffty: EEEWWWW!!!!! Spot, spot, spot!

Bendy: That's right, you missed a spot. You know Charlie's rules. "Nobody has fun"-

Niffty: "Til all work is done".. Don't worry, Mr. B, I'll get this plate cleaned up in a jiffy.

Bendy: Good girl. *walks away* Oh, and, uh, lock up when you're done. We have the keys.

Niffty "Lock up"? *blocks Bendy* Wait, Mr. B. Don't you remember what happened last time you left me alone to lock up?

—------------------------------------------------------

French Narrator: Last time Niffty had to lock up..................

We see a flashback of the entire Hotel's occupants standing in front of the Hazbin Hotel, which has caught on fire. Vaggie faints at the sight, Charlie is on the brink of tears, and Bendy looks tramautized at the ight, his eyes becoming huge as he gazes at the burning building.

—------------------------------------------------------

Back in the present day, Bendy had the same look as he did in the flashback, then narrowing his eyes, darkly.

Bendy: We should've never left you alone with a lit blow torch and roller skates. *smiles* But, since we've had Ren and Baxter remove all the welding equipment from the premises, there's no chance of that happenin' again, right? *walks away* Now, get to work, hon.

Niffty: *salutes* Yes, sir!

Bendy: Great. *turns around, but turns back* Oh! Niffty, there's one more thing I have to mention.

Niffty: *anxious* What is it?

Bendy shifted his arms to his back to hold the cake as he formed a second pair of arms, which stretched and curved as they made the shape of a heart.

Bendy: I love you. Bye!

And with that, the Ink Demon rushed outside, leaving Niffty as she blushed and waved, making her way to the kitchen. Back on the stool the cyclops washed the plate with an abrasive sponge, but the spot is still there.