Into Tartarus

It was another Sunday, which was always the day for Heaven's Sinner pick-up. Sadiki looked over C.H.E.R.U.B's weekly report and as like last week, was disappointed at their progress.

Sadiki: Only one soul? This isn't looking good for them, Benjamin.

Bendy: Yeah, I'm aware.

Cletus: I-It's just that..um...

Keenie: Something happened, Sir Sadiki.

Sadiki: Something? Wait.....

Sadiki looked at Cletus and Keenie carefully and noticed that his observation was correct.

Sadiki: Where is Collin?

Bendy hissed and winced at the question as Keenie broke down crying, with Cletus attempting to comfort her.

Bendy: You see,...that's the problem.

---------------------------------

A door opened as Bendy and Sadiki looked inside C.H.E.R.U.B's hotel room to see the new;y demonized Collin, laying on the bed with an almost comatose expression and the lights off. He was listening to rarely seen softcore porn on the TV. Sadiki gasped as Bendy looked down and closed the door. Sadiki looked at the Ink Demon in shocked intrigue.

Sadiki: What happened?

Bendy: The last time you were here, he got really stressed. And, well do you know Husk?

Sadiki: Haymitch? From the name of the brandy bottle I saw you with in Heaven?

Bendy: Yeah, he tried to help by giving him some booze to help calm him down. Though, he eventually got addicted and started doing some stupid shit.

Sadiki: So, he's succumbed to the sin of Gluttony.

Bendy: Yeah, and I guess I made it worse when I accidentally took him on a beer spree when I tried to break him off the stuff.

Sadiki: Well, unfortunately since Collin is now a demon, he can no longer go to Heaven.

Bendy: NO! Sadiki, you have to let him go back! Cletus and Keenie will be crushed if they can't go back with their boyfriend.

Sadiki: I'm sorry, my friend. But the All-Father had made his decision. There's nothing I can do.

Bendy: Well, is there anything I can do?!

Sadiki: Hmm....there may be something.

Bendy: *quickly* What is it? I'll do it.

Sadiki: Ever since Cletus, Collin, and Keenie were exiled, something odd has been happening. No angel trusts one another anymore. Heavenborn are even becoming wary of the Earthborn angels, especially the ones brought from this Hotel.

Bendy: There's a conspiracy in Heaven? Well, what can I do to help?

Sadiki: Deep in this Infernal Pit, there lies the realm of Tartarus. You must speak to it's ruler, he may have information that is happening in the Necrorealm and possibly, help you fufill your current predicament.

Bendy: Tartarus? I'll look into it. Thanks, Sadiki.

Sadiki: I wish you luck, my friend.

Bendy: Oh wait, there's something I wanted to ask. Why didn't Collin turn into an imp when he became Fallen?

Sadiki: Why would he become an imp?

Bendy: Michael said they would if they failed. Weren't the imps born from the fallen cherubs that sided with Lucifer?

Sadiki: *chuckles* No. No, imps have always been in Hell. We just say that to cherubs at childhood to spook them into behaving.

Bendy: 0_0