The Serpent's Sorrow

Another day at the Hazbin Hotel, which we see begins as Bendy knocks on Angel Dust's door while holding vacuum.

Bendy: Housekeeping.... *knocks on dorr* Housekeeping..... I come in, anyway?..... I come in, anyway.

Using his master key, Bendy unlocks Angel's door and enters his room, only to see that the spider himself was absent from the room, as was Fat Nuggets.

Bendy: Huh, that's weird. It makes sense for Angel to not be here, but why not Fat Nuggets?

He simply shrugs as he starts vacuuming, since he promised Niffty a day off and he'd cover one of the floors for himself. However, as he picked up several clothes and "pleasurables" off of the floor, he notices an open laptop on the vanity. Curiosity got the better of him as he inched closer to the screen, only to see a file named "ADDICT".

Bendy: "ADDICT"? Oh, god, is this one of Angel's old drug-themed pornos? I swear to- Wait a sec, what's this?

He sees another window open, which he clicks open to show a chatroom with, strangely enough, Fizzarolli.

Bendy: Is... Angel talking to Fizz? Why, I don't even think they formally met. I better turn this off, best to not waste his battery. Okay, so... How do I close this?

The Ink Demon was caught up to date with many kinds of current day technology, don't get it twisted, but there were some things that were hard for him to understand. Things such as TikTok, McDonald's robots.... And computers. As Bendy tried to close the window, he missed and accidentally clicked on the file. A window pops up on the screen.

Window: SEND FILE? Y/N

Bendy: Wha- No! No, I wanna close, what's a y/n?!

He goes over to the c;pse button, only to suddenly slip on a stray dildo on the floor. In his stumble, his finger accidentally presses the "Y" key on the keyboard. Bendy gets up, his eyes widening in fright as he sees the file being uploaded to the chatroom.

Bendy: No no no no! *clicks* DELETE, DELETE!!!

Window: FILE SENT.

The Ink Demon stared in shock as he cracked and fell apart like glass, reforming back to normal as he quickly pressed the power button on the laptop and closed it.

Bendy: Okay, okay, maybe Angel won't notice that his laptop was turned off and uh... Maybe I'll get away with accidentally giving Fizzarolli a porno! I dunno, I-

Suddenly, an explosion cuts Bendy off, sending him into the air for a few seconds before he splats back down.

Bendy: The hell was that?

He looks out Angel's window where in the sky, a massive warship is seen flying through the sky as it fires a rocket at a building.

Bendy: Wait, I recognize that building style, it can't be Baxter or Ren. That just leave.... Oh no....

Putting the vacuum in his pocket, Bendy jumps out the window after shutting the door to cover his tracks. Just as he left, Angel came back into his room, setting down a pet carrier as an angry looking Fat Nuggets saunters out with a cone.

Angel: I know you don't like your shots, baby, but it's for your own good. Daddy wants you around for as long as he can since he's immortal.

The spider sits on his bed and notices his now closed laptop.

Angel: Huh, don't remember turning that off.... *shrugs* Eh, probably nothin'.

—-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the camera zooms in on the warship, where Sir Pentious is seen inside the large airship, fiddling with a large cannon. However, he ahd seemingly changed in appearance, his jacket being a lighter shade and with less stripes, the eye on his chest being gone and his bowtie being replaced by one resembling one of the eyes on his tail, and a pair of yellow goggles are seen resting on the brim.