| O N E |

"Brooke" George yelled in happiness.

"Miss me Georgie?" I laughed while getting pulled into a bone crushing hug from him.

"Boy did I ever. It's been so boring with out you here. Why did you wait a whole month after holiday started to come here?" George asked in a whine.

"George we've been over this, I have other family that wants to see me." I laughed.

"Whatever." He mumbled, then he let go of me and picked up my trunk then turned around. "Your with Ginny."

"What!?" I exclaimed. "But I'm always with you and Fred."

"It's Gins first year and you might want to help her pack and get ready for Hogwarts, you know, you can give her girl tips" George said.

I punched him in the shoulder then made my way to Ginny's room, well I was about to when I realized the other red head twin didn't greet me at the door. So I turned around and ran to Fred and George's room.

*knock knock *

I didn't get a response so I decided to just walk in instead.

"You know it's not really nice to not greet you guests at the door." I laughed while walking into his room.

"Hmh." was all I got in return.

"Fredrick are you really still sleeping at 1 pm?" I snorted while staring at the boy laying on his bed sleeping.

"Leave me alone I'm tired." He whined.

"Um, no" I said. I then ran over to his bed and climbed in it beside him.

"C'mon, why aren't you happy to see me? George sure was." I whispered into his ear.

Fred turned around so he was facing me then grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "I've missed you too Bee."

Fred looked pretty tired but I didn't care. I pushed my way out of his grip then started to pull on his leg. "Wake up lazy ass. You slept through two meals already."

"Bee it's summer holiday let me sleep in." He whined.

"Don't make me get Molly." I said with a serious face on.

"Fine I will get up but you're gonna pay Park." he replied.

"Yeah right. Be downstairs in five minutes George said he wanted to tell you something."

"okay mom." Fred said and rolled his eyes and I threw a pillow at him then left the room.

~~~

"George I'm going to kill you for making Bee wake me up." Fred said in a mad but sleepy voice.

"Cut the crap Fred this is important. I haven't gotten a letter from Harry all summer and Mione said the same thing as well. I think those muggle people are keeping him captive or something." Ron said in a fully worried voice.

"Okay so? Brooke waking me up is going to save Harry?" Fred asked.

"No dipshit, you Ron and George are gonna fly your magical car to his aunt and uncles house, pick him up, then bring him back here for the rest of the summer." I said, glaring at him.

"When are we leaving?" Ron asked.

"We can go right now. Then I can go back to sleep sooner." Fred mumbled. I smacked Fred on the back of his head then pushed then the three boys out of the door.

"Brooke!" Ginny yelled, running down the stairs then threw herself into my arms.

"hi Gin, excited for Hogwarts?" I laughed.