| E I G H T Y - F I V E |

Fred's POV:

Mum and dad were never at the house, but I was told to stay here. George El and I couldn't go back to the flat. I was also told Jule and Snape were stopping by today.

It's been three days since the wedding and I still don't know where Bee is which is driving me crazy. I'm not going to lie, I'm not in the best of moods. At all.

I'm not used to having my girl right beside me, or touching me, or sleeping with me. Or hearing her giggle and laugh, and blush.

"Get up." Ginny said for the hundredth time already this morning. Then she smacked me with a pillow.

"Fuck off." I groaned. I've only gotten two hours of sleep, and I was hoping to get more.

"Jule and Snape are here and they want to talk to you."

"I'll just call them later." I mumbled.

"You're gonna wanna hear this Fred." Ginny sighed, "it's about Brooke. C'mon, they have a busy day." I turned over to lay on my back and looked at Gin with a curious look.

"Is it actually about Bee or are you just trying to get me out of bed?" I asked, she should know not to use Bee against me.

"It's about Brooke. And I know what they are going to say and it's really really important so you need to get up. They can only be here for so long then they need to go." Ginny ended with a huff then walked out of the room to let me change.

I got out of bed, not really caring if Bee's parent's were waiting downstairs. I don't function well on getting up then going to soicialize. Usually, Bee will wake me up, and we'll talk for a little, then she'll fall asleep, leaving me to be awake, and wait for her to wake back up.

"Fred!" Now George's voice said from the other side of the door. "Hurry the fuck up."

Jesus, what is everyones deal today? I pulled on a pair on sweatpants and pulled on a shirt as I walked down the stairs, then I saw Jule, Snape, my mum, George, Ginny, and Ellie all sitting in the living room. If this is some family meeting then I'm going back to bed.

"Good, you're up. Come take a seat." My mum said and I tiredly went over to the couch and sat down beside her. Everyone's eyes were on me. Which probably wasn't the best since I probably looked like a hag.

"What?" I asked. Jule looked like she was on the verge of tears. Does she not know where Bee is? Maybe I'll find out today. But then again I would try to apparate there which I probably cannot do because of a charm set wherever she is. Snape isn't dumb. "Ginny said this is something to do with Bee so what is it?"

Everyone still stayed silent, shifting eyes back and forth with each other and it was pissing me the fuck off.

"The night of Bill and Fleurs wedding... you didn't get knocked out by some item." George said breaking the silence.

"Come again?" I said.

"Listen Fred, you have to stay calm. Don't try to do anything stupid okay. We are figuring this out and everything will be better." Snape said I looked over at him. As soon as someone tells me to stay calm there means there is something bad happening. And I will probably end up doing something stupid.

"Actually, I'm just going to take this." My mum grabbed my wand from the coffee table and I then turned to her.

"Why?" I asked. That has literally never happened before. "Okay, what the fuck is going on?"

"Fred, watch the language." My mum said and I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Did something happen to Bee?" I asked, though I thought it was a dumb question. She is at a safe location for a reason.