| T H I R T E E N |

Brooklyn's POV:

As I walked down the stairs, red faced from what just happened, I felt around for my phone. I want to make sure I have that just so I can see everything that gets uploaded to that account.

Shit, it's in his dorm. He said he needed to change first, he will probably in the shower. I turned on my heal and made my way back up the stairs.

As I reached the door, I opened it a crack, but then stopped.

Holy fuck!

Just in a crack, I could see Fred layed on his bed, my eyes moved down even though I didn't mean to, and saw him touching himself.

I know he was hard, I could feel him, but I didn't know get changed was code for masturbating! But I also know that I took part in getting hard, I didn't mean to do it, I was just sifting around on him, trying to wake up my leg.

Just look away, and close the door, Brooklyn. What would he even think if he knew you were watching him?

With one more glance, I took a step back and silently closed the door. I was about to walk away, but a groan from the other side of the door, stopped me. "Jesus Christ."

Jesus Christ is right Fred. Just walk away Brooke. Move a foot. You are not gonna stay here and listen to him touch himself, when nothing benefits for you. Walk away.

"Fuck, Brookklyn." He moaned and I slapped my hand over my mouth to contain any sound. He just said my name! "Ahhhh Bee."

Even though it was completely wrong, I could feel myself get a little wet down south. I crossed my leg another while in a standing position and stayed put. Karma is gonna come back to you for this.

I was so caught up in his sounds that I didn't even notice when he finished- I mean like got changed and stuff. I only went back to this reality when his footsteps neared the door. Fuck!

I moved to the side and, being the idiot I am, walked into another dorm. "What are you doing Brooklyn?!" Harry yelled. Oh fuck.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled back and put my hands over my eyes, covering myself from seeing his naked body. I poked my head out of the door and saw Fred was gone. "I saw nothing." I lied and walked out of the room and down the stairs then quickly went up to my dorm to change. Can't forget to do that.

My face was beat red from not only hearing and seeing Fred pleasure himself to me, but also see Harry naked. But mostly for Fred. I bowed my head down as I walked down the center of the Great Hall, then went over to my house's table and sat down next to Fred.

Fred looked over at me with a confused look. "What's up with you Bee?" He asked and nudged my shoulder with his elbow. Oh not much, just saw your dick. And Harry's.

"Nothing." I said quickly and wasted no time on turning to Ellie and beginning some pointless conversation with her.

"Okay?" I heard him mumble, then he went on talking with the other two boys.

While everyone was talking, Lavender Brown made her way up to us. She looked mad. Oh great, we're doing this. But she stopped behind Fred, not me, and dumped a cup of OJ on him. He instantly turned around to feace Lav.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He yelled.

"You deserve that you dickhead!" Lav yelled, "if you think you can make a move on my best friend then leave her, then you're wrong! She deserves so much more you left her hooked on her! But really you only care about this bloody bitch!" Lav looked over at me then back to Fred. "You can't toy with her when you can't get with Brooke! It's not fair for Angelina and now she is crying and is very hurt because of what you did! You made her feel special just to use her fucking body!" A lot of people were looking over at us.