| T W O |

warning: attempt of rape

*knock knock*

I sat up, "what the fuck?" I yawned. I laid back down and closed my eyes again. Fred walked into the room and pulled Ginny out with him, he then came back in to get me.

"Bee," he whispered softly. I knew it was Fred because he's the only one who calls me 'Bee.'

"What?" I asked, throwing a pillow over my face.

He let out a chuckle then grabbed the pillow away from my grip. "Bee we have to go to Diagon Alley today remember?" He got up from my bed. "Bee? Dear lord." He picked up the pillow he just took away from me and hit me on the face. "Bee wake up seriously we have to get going."

"Leave me here. We have the same lists." I whined.

"Bee get up."

"No."

"Bee!"

"I'm tired it's like bloody 7 in the morning. You know I'm not a morning person Freddie"

I felt two warm hands wrap around my back and pull me up into a seating position, my eyes were barely open so I couldn't see anything. Fred put one of his hoodies on me then put a pair of shorts on me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, half asleep.

"Dressing you" He responded.

I then felt the two same warm hands as before, grab my waist and lift me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I rested my head on his shoulder and he walked out of the room and down the stairs to the den.

I was almost asleep by the time he got down to the others. I tried to stay awake, but it was hard

"Ah, look who's up. " George said facing me.

"Fuck off it's too early for this shit." I said sleepily.

"What- language Ms. Park." He said, pretending to be Snape.

"Oh dear you are awake- well sort of." Molly said coming over to the three of us.

"Good morning Molly." I said while forcing a smile.

"Well this works of perfectly, now gather round children. It will go Percy and George, Ronald, me and your father, Harry, then Fred and Brooke." She ordered.

"If you want, I can get down and you can go with your twin." I said, still tired as fuck.

"It's okay Bee, you just stay up here." He smiled.

Everyone left- except for me, Fred, and Harry. "Okay, so Harry you step into the fireplace and say clearly where you want to go, then you drop the powder into the fire place and it will take you there got it?" I explained.

"Got it. but where exactly in Diagon Alley will I appear?" The young boy asked.

"The broom store. Their fireplace is on the ceiling so you can just land on your feet instead of falling into a brick wall." Fred said then pushed him into the fire place. "Remember, say Diagon Alley clearly."

Harry nodded his head said something then disappeared. "What did he just say Freddie?" I asked.

"Sounded like Knock Turn Alley."

"That's what I thought."

"Can we talk quickly Bee?"

"Um- sure."

I picked my head up off his shoulder so I was looking right into his beautiful caramel eyes. "Last night, I honestly didn't know you were in the shower I'm really sorry. I hope things aren't weird between us. I promise I'm not some pervert-" Fred said quickly.