| S I X T Y - O N E |

Warning: Sexual assault.

Listen to the song linked above. I have been listening to it all day lone and I love it. If you go on YouTube and search Multifemale, it will show you all of these awesome edits using this song and others

Next chapter will have my fav edit at the top and I suggest you watch it.

(I feel like I need to write this. This is semi similiar to my story)

At first when I woke up I didn't know where we were, but then I realized we were at the Black manor. I was still laying in between Fred and he had both of his hands on my ass. But that's normal.

There was a bang on the door and I Fred woke up and wrapped his arms around me. "It's 10am get up!" Molly yelled from the other side of the door. Fred and I laughed a little and Fred let go of me.

"Too tired to move." I groaned and buried my face in his chest. "Can we just stay here?"

"I think we might need to get up." Fred chuckled but I ignored him. He eventually sighed and kissed the top of my head and played with my hair. I didn't want to move, or get out of this bed. I just wanted to be with Fred and no one else.

A couple of minutes later the door opened, I didn't bother to look. "Aw how cute." Molly said. "Now up." She ordered and walked out of the room, leaving the room open a crack. Fred pushed me off of him and I whined.

"No." I pouted. Fred pulled me out of bed and stood me up.

"We've been sleeping for like 11 hours princess." Fred said. "You can't still be tired."

"Oh but I am." I smiled and walked over to my trunk to get clothes. Last night I left it open so I could get back into it today. I got a white crop top shirt and ripped jeans, ankle socks and a bra then went into the washroom to change. After my clothes were on I brushed my teeth and hair then put my hair up into a messy bun.

I opened the door and let Fred come in to brush his teeth. I grabbed my makeup bag and got my mascara and put it on along with some foundation and chapstick.

"Can I borrow some?" Fred asked, reffering to the chapstick.

"Sure." I shrugged and went to grab the stick but Fred grabbed my arm and turned me back around and kissed me.

"Thanks." He said after and winked then walked out of the room.

I giggled and rolled my eyes then put my makeup away and went back to the main room with him. "I will meet you down there, I need to go to Ellie's." I told Fred.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and my cheeks slightly turned red. He then left the room and I followed after him but didn't turn, but went straight across the hall.

I knocked on the door two times then said, "I'm coming in so don't be naked!" I yelled and opened the door. Good thing I announced that because Ellie and George had blankets around their bodies in their bed. Probably naked underneath them. "I just need to steal something from El."

I walked over to Ellie's bag and grabbed a bottle of her Wobble potion then left the room. I took a swig of the liquid then put it in my bag, just incase an adult finds it. I then grabbed my phone off the charger.

I skipped down the stairs and went to the kitchen where Molly and my mum were doing dished. "Hi hunny." My mum smiled and looked back at me. "There is ceral in the cupboard."

"I'm not hungry." I shrugged.

"Yeah you are." Fred whispered in my ear after he came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Some days I have trouble eating and I don't mean to do it. It just happens and Fred knows that. So he will make me eat and after that I would realize I was actually hungry.