| T H R E E |

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping, bacon frying, Fred breathing and Ginny yelling with joy about going to Hogwarts.

"I swear to god, I'm going to kill her." Fred mumbled. His arm was around my waist and I had my head on his chest. "Good morning Bee." Fred said as soon as he saw I was awake.

"Good morning Freddie." I replied, hugging him.

"No good morning for me?" George pouted. I shot up as soon as I heard his voice. "Calm down Brooke, I know." I turned around to see a scared Fred.

"I'm sorry Bee, he had to know- but I swear he is the only one that knows-" Fred blurted out.

"Thank you Freddie, you just saved me a lot of tears." I laughed while laying back down on his chest.

"For the love of god get up." Molly said while walking in to the room, I panicked then rolled off the bed hitting the hard cold floor. "Seriously you two. You make a poor girl sleep on the ground? Real nice, I'm sorry Brooke. Now can we please grab our belongings and eat breakfast, we are leaving soon."

"Sure thing Molly." I said with a smile, she smiled back at me then glared at the twins.

Once she was out of the room Fred and George started laughing, "why the fuck did you do that Bee?" Fred asked.

"Because your mom would've seen me in bed with you- I panicked okay- leave me alone." I stated while sitting on the floor with crossed arms.

George was about to help me up when he stopped. "Um- better get downstairs before mum rips our heads off."

Fred jumped of the and pulled me up to my feet. "You can change in the bathroom, I will change out here." Fred said.

"Okay."

A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom in one of Fred's old sweaters that a stole last year and black ripped jeans.

"Ready Freddie?" I rhymed.

"Bee we need to talk for a second." I nodded my head for him to carry on, "you have panic attacks and you are scared to be around boys, and hate to break it to you but there are like 1 000 boys in Hogwarts. I think you should find something that can calm you down, like a hobby or something. I just worry that if someone tries to touch and you freak out- nothing will be able to calm you down."

"Well, I was thinking the same thing a couple of minutes ago and I was thinking you- but then I thought that would be stupid because it makes it sound like you would always need to be with me. And that you can't have a social life which you can-" I said as quick as possible.

"I would be honored." Fred said with a smile on his face then pulled me into a hug.

"I just thought it would make sense because you are the only one I let touch me that is a boy and also because- I feel safe with you." I said into his chest.

"I-" Fred tried to say.

"Fredrick and Brooke get down here right now!" Molly yelled.

"It was nice knowing ya." Fred laughed while running out of the room grabbing his trunk.

~~~

"I'm going to go change into my robes now I will be right back." I told Fred, George and Lee.

I walked out of the bathroom after changing when I heard some one wolf whistle to me. "Hey hot stuff." Adrian Pucey said while pinning me against the wall of the train. WHat the fuck is his deal?

"Hi." I said trying to get away from him. My heart was beating pretty fast right now and I didn't know what to do.

"So last I heard you were single." Adrian said. Whe the fuck would he care to know that?