| E L E V E N |

I was able to sleep for about two hours, that's the longest I've ever gone after... well, what happened. So at about 2am, I slipped away from Fred's hold and grabbed my book from my trunk then went to the bathroom and sat down next to the sink and began to read.

The door stayed open but it was the middle of the night so who was going to find me. I love reading, it takes me to a while different reality, a place where there is no problems, tears, it's anything you want if you just pick the right book.

This is new book that I start just this night. I would always stay up the whole night after I was with Ryan, and read a while chapter book. It was the only way I would stay up all night. Of course I was tired, but every time I closed my eyes- I would have horrible dreams and flashbacks. They were painful in a mental way.

To fight I ended up reading the whole book for Beauty and the Beast, then I went into the other room and grabbed a new book. Last night was worse than the first time, and I think that is because I actually told someone.

I know I needed help, but I was so worried on what they would think. More importantly, what Fred would think of me.

This book I decided to read was the first book of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I have the whole series. It was one of the first chapters books I ever read.

"Bee, it's four in the morning, what are you doing up?" Fred asked, I looked up and saw him standing in the door way. Oh shit, here come the tears.

I can't help it. Every time I look at him I feel so ashamed and dumb. I could've got help but instead I didn't and things happened to me. He could think bad of me and he is just doing this because he feels sorry. I'm such an idiot.

Instead of saying the same things he had said to me all last night, he sat down on the floor next to me. "Want me to read to you?"

"Yes please." I passed him the book the turned my body sideways off the wall so I was able to see him better.

"You can come sit on my lap." He chuckled after noticing I was sitting uncomfortably. I nodded then moved over to him and put my legs on either side of his and sat down. I was careful not to put all my weight on him, but once I saw him frowning, I sat all the way down.

He began to read to me, with a soft speaking tone. I leaned my head against his chest and relaxed against him and got comfortable.

As he read, holding the book with one hand, he rubbed my back with the other. It's so soothing
when he reads to me, every time it works. And somehow, I ended up falling asleep.

~~~

When I woke up, the first thing I felt was cold tile against my bare ankle. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, then lifted my head from Fred's chest and saw we both fell asleep on the floor of the bathroom. The book laid on the ground next to us. Fred was sitting up since I was still on his lap, and his head was leaning against the wall.

"Freddie." I whispered. I slid off his lap and k relied down next to him. His back will probably hurt. "Freddie."

"Hm, what? What's wrong?" Fred shot awake and grabbed my arm.

"Nothing, I'm okay, I just wanted to wake you up." I said and he sighed and let go of my arm. "How much sleep did you get last night?" His eyes looked a little red and his face was pale.

"Enough." He mumbled and got up to his feet and grunted as his hand pressed against his back. He held his hand out and pulled me up.

"We should get ready for school." I muttered and grabbed the book from the ground.