| F O R T Y - N I N E |

Warning: Second hand embarrassment.

*still the same day*

"Come play a board game." Ginny said as she knocked on the door.

"No, go away." Fred groaned. Ginny pushed open the door and Fred shot up. "What the hell Gin? What if we were naked?" I giggled but Fred stayed pissed.

"Well then I might've had to bleach my eyes then tell mum." She giggled along with me. "So come play a game."

"I will come and watch but I'm not playing." I said and got off the bed and Fred grumply did the same. "Hold on Gin, did mine or your parents send you up here?"

"Well I'm not supposed to say but my mum did." She shrugged then walked out of the room.

"I can't believe they don't trust us." I grumbled as we walked down the stairs.

"Really, cause I can." Fred laughed and squeezed my hand. "Would you trust your kids if you knew they were having sex and there boyfriend or girlfriend was staying with them?"

"No." I laughed. "I guess your right." We went down to the living room where everyone was, the kids who were playing the board game were sitting around the table and the kids and adults who weren't were sitting in the couches. After my mum and Molly walked past us to get to the kitchen we sat down on the couch and Fred pulled me onto his lap so my back was resting against his chest.

"So how was you summer Brooklyn?" Tonks asked. Tonks is a very nice person who is apart of the order, I've known her since I was little. My mum told me that she told her to act like a muggle and so she did.

"It was okay. Nice to be off of school. How about you?" I smiled nicely.

"Not too bad either. Though I did get lots of Ministry work that sucked. How long have you and Fred been dating?" Tonks never means to be nosey but I knew she wanted to know and I would tell her but it was kinda confusing.

"Well, we dated for a year in out 5th year, then we took a break during the summer but got back together last year, at the beginning of the year. So two years? I don't it confusing." I laughed.

"Sounds like it. I would say two years of it was only 2 months." She shrugged and I agreed. "Well you two look happy together."

"Thank you." I said politely.

"How's quidditch, I'm guessing you didn't have it last year because of the cup." She said.

"No we didn't, but it will go on this year. Oliver Wood out old captain told us that Harry will be the new captain if he wishes and if he doesn't than it's mine. But I hope Harry will do it because he is pretty talented."

"He is but that would be pretty awsome if you were captain, what's you position?"

"Chaser."

"Same, it's a fun position but it's not fun when there are bludgers getting hit at you."

"No." I laughed. "Hurts like hell when you're hit by one."

"You've been hit by one?" Tonks gasped.

"Yeah she has. It was the year I was there." Lupin said. "A boy from Hufflepuff hit one right at her, she got knocked off her broom and was out for a few days. But he played it dirty, he was aiming for her and hit it with more force than you should hit it."

"What's his name? Do you remember?" Tonks asked, her hair turning red, which made me and Lupin laugh.

"Ryan Bills." I said. "Haven't talked to him last year really. Barely saw him." I shrugged my shoulders.