| F I F T Y - T W O |

*Friday*

"Princess get up." Fred whispered softly. I groaned and turned the other way. "C'mon, we can't miss breakfast."

"I don't wanna go to class." I groaned again and put a pillow over my face. Fred chuckled and took the pillow away from my face and put it down beside me.

"Bee, today is Friday, just one more day then it's the weekend." He said. "Get up." I threw my leg out and kicked him in the stomach but he grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed. "Oh good, you're up."

I got off the floor and wiped myself off and glared at Fred. "All I wanted was a kiss, just kiss me. Don't drag me off the bed. A kiss." I told him. Fred cupped my face and leaned into kiss me but I turned my head and walked to my closet.

"What the hell?"

"I don't want one anymore, you were mean." I said with a frown and grabbed my robes. I hissed in pain as my hand held onto the robes, so I dropped them. My hand the had the word 'slut' written into it hurt really bad.

A few people have asked what happened and I just lied and said I was fooling around with my wand. People bought it.

"I'm sorry." Fred said and stuck his bottom lip out which made me giggle.

"You aren't even going to give me a sorry kiss?" I pouted and Fred chuckled then grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and kissed me. "I meant somewhere else."

"We have class." He said and frowned.

"You haven't gone down on me all week, no wait, since last year." I corrected myself and Fred chuckled. "Please."

"Are you begging?" Fred asked and I nodded my head yes.

"Yes." I said and Fred grinned. "Daddy." Fred groaned then scooped me up and dropped me on my bed and immediantly pushed his lips against mine. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"You want me to go down on you?" Fred asked after breaking away from the kiss. I nodded my head and he paused to think. He is totally teasing me, when does Fred ever think? Never. "I have a better idea." He said and pushed off me.

"W- no, come back." I whined and sat up. "What's your idea."

"Hands off each other, we are going to see how long we last, first one to touch is out." Fred smirked and I raised my eyebrows. "No kissing either, just teasing." He added and I huffed.

"Fine." I mumbled and got off the bed. When Fred is horny I let him rail me, when I'm horny he tells me hands off. Fucker. But this does sound like fun. "Game on." I smirked. "Now go cause I need to get changed." Fred nodded and walked out of my dorm.

I changed into my shortest skirt I had (I know I'm going to get dress coded but whatever) I put on a blouse and unbuttoned the top two buttons to there was a little bit of chest showing. I put my hair up to give full neck access. I pulled on my knee high socks then grabbed my book bag and phone and walked out the door to go to breakfast.

"My god, I'm like literally so jealous of you." Ellie sighed as I sat down across from her at the table. "You can look sexy in anything."

"Yeah." Fred mumbled as his eyes ran over my body.

"What do we have first today, I know the time tables changed for today?" I asked and George pulled out a piece of paper to find the answer.

"Um- Potions, with the Slytherin's or course." George huffed and put his paper away.

"Why d'you all hate them?" I asked and put down my piece of toast.

"Because they hate us." Lee said.

"Try being nice to them, they like me." I pointed out.