| E I G H T Y - S I X |

Brooklyn's POV:

It was a better-ish two months. Taylor told me the plan, explained everything to me, we were just waiting for the word to get back to us.

I began eating again, knowing that I was going to see Fred again I wasn't as depressed anymore. My weight went back up and Taylor always snuck in food. Voldemort loved him and so did Lucius so Taylor was never questiones why he was around that much.

He gave me clothes, assuring me that I would get a change when we got to the others. For now it was a shirt of his, and a pair of biking shorts left over from Draco's mother when she still lived here.

My hair was on a knot of a ponytail. Like seriously. But since Taylor had a wand, I was able to use it to do other things, like keep my hair clean, and even get rid of any hair that wasn't on my head. It just made me feel better. We were going into War and I needed to be ready.

June 30th, Taylor and I were sitting around on Draco's old bed. We were just waiting. Then it hit me. When I got there, in 24 hours, we would be in a war. People are going to die. I might die. Fred might die.

"Are you okay?" Taylor whispered.

"I will be." I sniffled, I don't want to cry. I've done enough of it over the eight months.

Eight months without seeing Fred. I've never done that before. What if he looks different? What if I look different? What if he doesn't even notice me? I think he will. I know I will find him first.

I wonder if he let his hair grow out, I know that the last time I saw George, he had the longer hair out of the two of them, like when we were in fifth and sixth year. It suits him. I think Fred looks really mature with his hair short. But then again, I think he's fucking hot either way.

"You look drunk in thought there." Taylor chuckled dryly.

"Oh-" I laughed a little. I got too caught up in thought of Fred. "When you were with the Weasleys, was Draco there?" I asked.

"Yes. He's staying with them. His mother is with Tonks." He said, "Lee and Leo are with the Order along with Kalen."

"Oh good." I sighed in relief.

"Everyone is okay." He assured me. "Fred looked- rough when I first saw him, but now, he looks better. Now he knows there is hope."

"Yeah. I know that too now. I just can't believe it's been eight months since I've seen him. Or anyone really. Ellie, Lee, George, my mum. Daxton. Oh my god, is Daxton okay?"

"He's good too. He is actually going with Draco's mother to France. The no war zone."

"Oh good." I sighed once again. Nothing can happen to that kid.

The day carried on, though it always felt like night at the manor. It is always gloomy. The sky grey and cloudy, usually raining. But now I knew it was night because the sky was black.

It was good that Taylor was there. He was taking my mind off of things. He was describing people to me so I could get a better picture of them. Though he said he hasn't seen Ginny since she is still in school which is shocking. I thought she would've pulled out at Christmas Break.

Draco was telling Taylor one night that Ginny has sent many calls and letters, worried about me for being gone for months.

Taylor said Fred talked to him, but only to check up on me, though Taylor didn't expect anything else. It wasn't even small talk, just 'how is Bee?'

'She is doing good.' Taylor would say back, then Fred would excuse himself. El said even though he knows that I'm safe, he still isn't the same at all.