| F O R T Y - S I X |

"sorry" Alex said then slammed the door shut

I groaned as I sat back and put my hand over my face, Fred quickly pulled his boxers and trousers up then joined me on the cold floor

"didn't beat your record" I mumbled

"what" Fred chuckled

"you were this new guy for at least half an hour" I giggled, I couldn't help it, Fred scoffed and playfully punched my shoulder

"I guess you're not wrong" Fred shrugged

"what the fuck do I do now" I mumbled as I let my head fall into my hands "god he's going to think I'm a slut"

Fred cupped my face and tilted it up so I was looking at him "he won't think you're a slut Bee, I promise." He assured me, I sighed and leaned into him. "You should probably go find him though, he doesn't know his way around the castle so he i probably just running in circles."

I pushed myself up to my feet and walked over to my closet to get a sweater. "Yeah I guess I should." Fred got up and walked over to me, "bye." I gave Fred a kiss on the lips then walked out of the dorm.

I walked down to the common room and saw he wasn't there, but Carson and George were. "Hey Brooke, loose your boy?" George asked.

"What? No. Why you ask?" I said all to quickly and George and Carson started laughing.

'They know something'

"Because we just saw a pale faced Alex rush out of here." Carson answered.

"Where did he go?" Carson shrugged his shoulders and George the same. "Wow, thanks for the great help." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the common room and into the hallways.

I decided to check the Great Hall first, after all tht is the one place he knows how to get to without getting lost. I pushed open the doors and walked in and over to the Gyffindor table. He wasn't there.

I turned back around and walked outside. You can't get lost outside, can you? I walked down to the Black lake. Then I saw him sitting on a rock down by the water. I walked up to him quietly and sat down next to him. "Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Oh- hi." He replied.

"Sorry about that, what happened."

"It's okay, I mean it's your room. And your boyfriend." He said.

"yeah." I said slowly, "anyways, do you still want me to show you to the Headmasters office?"

"Sure." He smiled and got up then pulled me up afterwards.

We walked to the Headmasters office talking about classes and the daily schedule. The after I gave him a grnd tour of Hogwarts that took the rest of the day.

A/N: I have no clue what was going on in my mind when I started this book. It's horrible. I'm gonna keep on going with it because I have things planned in the future. But I will also be going back and editing chapters so there is punctuation and better parts. No major changes that would need you to go back and remove read the whole book.

For those who waited for me to publish...

I know, REALLY SHORT CHAPTER and I'm letting you get pissed at me in the comments

I am having trouble writting this book because of the spot we are in, and I really need to get this year over with, but at the same time I wanna write smut.

So I have a plan and sry if you don't like it.

Next chapter will be the rest of the year in one. I am going to skip over writting the first and second task but I will mention them. I will however write the Yule Ball because we all know it's going to be spicey that night.

Hehe.

oop.

I feel like 7th year and ahead will be better.

Plus I really wanna write about the war.

I already have the ending planned out.

Anyways, I think a chapter will be out today and I promise I will never leave you guys this long again. I just felt bad for leaving you on a small clifhanger and not doing anything about.