| F I F T Y - F O U R |

*November 1st*

"Listen, this is bullshit." I snapped at Umbridge.

"Excuse me?" She snapped back. "If you think you can be kissing a boy in the halls, than you are wrong. Because you can't, you shouldn't even be dating at this school. There is no need to be that close."

"But I want to be that close to him. And you can't do anything about that." I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"But why? Why would you want to be that close to a boy, skin to skin contact?" She asked.

"Because he is my boyfriend." I hissed. "And it's not like I haven't been closer than that." I mumbled under my breath.

"Can you please repeat that for me Ms. Snape, I couldn't hear you." She said in her mousey voice.

"Nothing."

"You said something." She was now smiling.

"I said; it's not like I haven't been closer to that." I smiled back bitterly. Umbridge gasped and put her hand over her chest as she took a step back.

"I certainly hope you don't mean what I think." She said sternly.

"Depends. What did you think."

"Well is is unrealistic what I was thinking."

"Sure." I laughed and she narrowed her eyes on me. "So- can I leave."

"No, you came here for a detention, so sit and pick up the quill. You now what to do." She smiled again and sat down on her pink chair. I sighed and also sat down and picked up the quill and begain writting 'I must no kiss'.

After writting that 30 times, my hand was dripping blood and aching, Umbitch let me go for the night. I got up and exited her office quickly, cursing her under my breath. Fucking bitch.

I walked back to the common room and collapsed onto Fred. It was 8 so we all still had a couple of hours to kill before we went to bed. "Hi princess." Fred smiled and I hummed. I held out my hand and he sighed.

So I found out that Umbridge gives out other types of detention but not to me. I always have to cut my skin with her. Like the twins, one time they had to clean the whole Great Hall. Harry had to do files. Ron had to polish tropheys. But I had to rip my skin.

"Seriously again?" Ellie asked and I tiredly nodded my head. "Why did you even go today?"

"She saw me and Fred kissing in the halls." I sighed. "And didn't even give Fred a detention." I sat up next to him and frowned. "This has to be like the 20th time this has happened, and it still hurts."

"You should probably rise it under water." Lee suggested.

"You think I don't know that." I snapped.

"Just trying to help." He said and put his hands up.

"Hm, sure." I glared at him. everyone laughed at the two of us and Fred got up and picked me up. "What do you want?"

"You're moody." He chuckled.

"Excuse me! I have the right to be 'moody' I'm in fucking pain asshole." I snapped and that just made everyone laugh again. "Oh shove a sock in it."

"Yeah, we're going to go." Fred chuckled and I rolled my eyes. He ignored me and carried me up to my dorm, Angelina and Lavender. Awesome. "Sit."

"Whatever." I sighed and laid down on my back, Fred went to the washroom to get a cloth and bandaid. I heard the two girls behind me whisper something, then I heard my name and I shot up. "Why did you just say my name?"