| F O U R T E E N |

March 15th, 7:00am:

"Mr. Weasley, I think you should go get ready for classes, they start in an hour."

"Can I please stay with her, just for today?"

"Nothing will happen to her today. She will not wake up, it is not possible. You will just be sitting here doing nothing."

"But she will have company."

"She doesn't know you are here. She can't hear or feel. She can't move or talk. It is like she is in a coma. Just get to class and I promise if anything happens, I will notify you. But nothing will. It isn't possible."

"Fine, but I will be back after class."

"Of course."

~~~

March 30th:

"Okay I got your homework though you can't work on it so I'm just going to do it for you. So when you wake up in a bit it will be all ready for you. I know, I'm the best friend ever. I know."

~~~

April 1st:

"So the plan was, we would sneak out to Hogsmade for George's and mine birthday, butttt, we can't do that, so George and El went alone. They invited me, but then you would be all alone. I rather be with you then be a third wheel. Like seriously, it is probably a date. It's quite funny how they like each other but haven't said anything."

"Fred, it's your birthday, what are you doing in here?"

"Spending time with my girl."

"You guys are dating."

"No... but she can still be my girl."

"Loser."

"Fuck off, Jordan."

~~~

April 20th:

"Okay, so it has been like a month and four days since you came in here, and the potion still isn't ready. I've been asking your day everyday when it will be ready and I'm pretty sure I just made him hate me even more. I guess Sprout is growing something but she sure is taking her time with it. And Mione came in too. El and George aren't on speaking terms but I bet they both will come in here and rant to you."

~~~

April 21st:

"I just lost my fucking mind on him because I swear he was flirting with Bella. Bella! Like Bella is one of my close friends and George was flirting with her. Well, I don't know if he was exactly flirting with her, but she was laughing and blushing at whatever he was saying. Then he partnered with her in Astronomy! Like bitch! We're always together! That's the way it is! Lee ditches the class because he doesn't like it. George and I are together and you are Fred are together! Fred hasn't even been to that class in forever since he only did good when he was with you, so I got paired with fucking Cormac, he was flirting with me and I wanted to throw up. But anyways, I haven't talk to George in about four days. And I now I know how you felt when you went like three months without talking to Fred, or however long. I just want to talk to George, but he is with Bella, and I want to talk to Bella, but I'm just jealous right now. Like really jealous. I don't get how George can't tell that I'm literally in love with him. I know it sounds stupid because I'm only 15 but still. I can be in love. I know you are. But stupid George git likes Bella. It was so sudden too. They barely ever talked, and now they are always together. At the table in the Hall. Studying in the library, doing pranks together. Like he doesn't even invite me anymore, and if you and Fred were never up to it, then it would just be the two of us. Everything went so well on his birthday when we went to Hogsmade, I wanted to tell him I liked him, but I chickened out because I really wanted to be able to run and tell you. But you can't even hear me. But I know when I say this again, you will be hyping me up like always. Ugh, George is calling again. He doesn't even know why I'm not talking to him, dumbshit. I have to go anyways, I'm meeting Cami at the Hufflepuff common room, then we are going to study. Love you babes, I will see you later."