| F O R T Y - E I G H T |

I woke up the same way I fell asleep last night. On top of Fred's naked body, his arms wrapped around me and my arms around his waist, and his cock buried inside of me. It was a great feeling and view to wake up to.

I brushed away the strands of hair that was in front of Fred's face. He groaned and pushed his hips up to shift over. I moaned into his chest and his eyes darted open. "Sorry princess." He mumbled and kissed the top of my head.

I nuzzled my head into his chest and closed. "We have to leave in 10 minutes." George said as the door swung open. Fred propped himself up on his elbows which made me moan again and George's face turned white. "I'm- out- compartment." He said and ran out of the room.

"Door!" Fred called after him.

"Oh yeah right." George said and walked back to the dorm.

"I was joking, go away." Fred chuckled and George quickly walked away. I slowly got off of Fred and slightly frowned at the feeling of emptyness. "It's okay princess." He smirked and winked.

"Sh-" I was about to say but stopped. My throat hurt like hell. "My throat." I said carefully.

"Probably from the crying." Fred said and frowned. My dropped and everything came rushing back to me. How could I forget? He's dead. My eyes watered up again and Fred grabbed onto me and held me close to his body.

"I forgot." I cried. "I'm such a bad person. I forgot he died."

"You're not a bad person. It's okay Bee, I promise." He assured me and pecked my cheek. "I really don't want to be rude but we kinda need to leave." I know he said it with ease because he didn't want me to think he was trying to change the subject.

"I know." I smiled and got off the bed. I grabbed my bra and underwear and slid them on then put on one of Fred's shirt on and put my shorts back on. Fred already had grey sweatpants on and a navy blue shirt on as well. He helped me put my hair up in a messy bun then kissed my forehead. He could only do messy buns he had not a clue how to do anything else.

We packed out trunks a few days ago so in the morning the elves could snap them to the train. "Can we stop at my dorm to get my backpack?" I asked.

"Why would I say no?" He laughed and I did too. We quickly rushed to my room and grabbed my backpack that I knew Ellie packed. I swung it over my shoulder then closed the door and locked it.

We practically ran to the train and got on it seconds before it left. I didn't even get to say by to my friends or my dad but to be honest, I'm too depressed to do that even if I got the chance.

"There you are." Lee said as both Fred and I sat down in the compartment. George kept his head down and fiddled with his thumbs. This was worse than when he saw me naked earlier this year because this time he heard me moan.

"Yeah, why didn't you wake us up?" Fred asked and ran his hand through his hair attempting to smooth it.

"We thought you would've left before any of us, and pluse, we sent George." Lee said.

"10 minutes before the train left." Fred huffed.

"Well you're here aren't you? That's what I thought." Ellie said. "Can we talk Brooke?" I nodded my head yes so the both of us got up and walked out of the compartment and into an empty one. "H- how are you?"

"I'm not that good. But it's okay." I said faintly.

"I'm sorry." She said and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm going to miss him too." She whispered. I hugged El back and didn't let go of her. "We should go."

"Yeah." I spoke softly, El held my hand and we walked back to the boys who were just talking about quidditch. I cuddled back into the comfort of Fred and he kissed my forehead.