| F I F T Y |

"Bye mum." I said and hugged my mum.

"Bye sweetheart." She kissed the top of my head then released me from her grip as Fred's mum did the same to him. "Both of you be smart this year, please." I knew what my mum was talking about but I know that I won't keep my hands off of Fred.

"Totally." I smirked. I said goodbye to Arthur and Molly then got onto the train with Fred. We found a empty compartment for us and our friends then put our begs down and sat on the cushioned seats. Well Fred did, I got on to his lap.

"What are you about now?" Fred asked as I straddled and smirked.

"I could tell you or you could kiss me." I gave him a choice. He chuckled and cupped my face them pressed his lips up against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me as he slid his hands down to my waist.

"Nope, now happening." Lee said and walked into the compartment, Ellie and George behind him.

"I've heard that enough this summer so don't ever say that again." I groaned and got off of Fred and sat down beside him.

"If in need." Lee said and smirked. "So how was you summer?"

"It was great." Ellie said.

"Boring but eventfull." George shrugged.

"Hell." Both Fred and I said.

"Hell?" Lee laughed. "How was it hell."

"I don't even wanna talk about it." I laughed.

"Tell me, my summer was competely boring. I got no action." Lee whined.

"You mean no girls were dropping to their knees for you Jordan?" George joked, "I'm shocked." That made all of us in the cabin start laughing, except for Lee who let his jaw drop open and furrow his eye brows.

"Shut it you git, I'm not the only one?" Lee protested and looked at me and Ellie.

"You think she didn't fuck anyone over break?" Fred laughed. "What are you on dude?"

"Oh please, nothing happened between you too I bet." Lee said and looked at George and Ellie but they both shook their head no.

"One day Brooke came to the kitchen with Fred and Ginny said 'You have tooth paste on the corner of you mouth.'" Ellie laughed and Lee dropped his jaw again, "she had no clue."

"Shut up." I hissed and looked down so no one could see the red on my face. "Don't think I didn't hear you two waking up in the middle of the night and sneaking out of the room and into the bathroom."

"What! We never did such thing!" George protested.

"I need to be you guys more often." Lee laughed and wiped a tear away from his face, his smile did drop though and turned into a frown. "So I'm the only one who didn't get laid?"

"Yeah." Ellie, me and the twins laughed. Lee's frown grew heavier which made us laugh even more. There was a knock on the see through door and there stood Lavender and Angelina.

"Everywhere else is full and you seem to have room, can we sit, just till the Prefects meeting is done and we can go to Harry, Ron and Hermione?" Lavender asked.

"Of course." George and Lee said. Both of the boys didn't know any of the drama I had with both of them so they said yes. I looked over at Ang and she gave me her usual bitchy face. I'm still beyond pissed that she had my nudes last year. Gross.

"I will be right back." I said and got up from the seat and walked out of the cabin. I walked down the isle till I saw Cedric sitting in a cabin with a boy I've never seen before, so I went in and decided to say hello.