| F I F T Y - N I N E |

A/N: Okay so I have been getting a lot of hateful comments on one of my chapters when Brooklyn called Fred daddy, well I'm sorry but that is what he says because it's Fred biggest kink so right now I'm warning you that there is daddy calling in this chapter and there will be in other chapters too so if you don't like that replace daddy with Freddie or whatever makes you happy. But other people do like the daddy kink and so do I so I'm going to keep on doing it

I have also said this before, if able, when Brooklyn says daddy imagine her saying it in a North American accent. It just sounds better. Thank you.

Enjoy!

Fred's POV:

Seeing Bee walk down those stairs wearing barely anything made me feel two thing; horny but also worried.

Brooklyn is one of the hottest girls in school, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her boyfriend. She has been hit on since year two. Boys her age and older would make her feel uncomfortable. She would always come to me and tell me about the boys and I would always tell her I would not do that to her.

Well I do because I'm her boyfriend- but that's okay because she is fine with it.

There is going to be a shit tone of drunk people and I want to make sure I can see her at all times. It just makes me feel batter to know some boy isn't trying to grab her. But of course she went to go dance with Cam, then the next thing I knew- I don't see her for over half an hour.

I was sitting on a couch with George, Lee, Malfoy and Taylor just talking when Bee came walking over and sat down next to me. I moved her over to my lap and she straddled me. "And where were you." I mumbled.

"Dancing." She replied. Yeah I know you were dancing but with who?

"With?" I asked.

"Kalen." She smirked. God she could've danced with anyone else but she chose Kalen. Bee is also good at dancing, and something I notcied about her dancing is she grinds. She was obviously teasing me when she was dancing with Cam- grinding her body against Cam's. "At least he would with me."

"Let me get more drunk, then I will with you." I winked and her cheeks turned red. I'm okay at dancing but I find it rather embarrassing so I need more alcohol in my system. Lee decided we should play never have I ever.

This is going to be interesting.

Bee slid off my lap and sat on the ground between my legs and other people gathered round and sat on the floor and sofas. Malfoy went over the rules, as if anyone didn't know them, and the game began.

He started off simple. "Never have I ever had sex." She said. Almost everyone took a sip of their drink. Including Bee of course. I wanted to watch what she drinks to or what she doesn't.

"Um- never have I ever gone down on a girl." Taylor said and took a drink. I took a drink and most of the boys drank and some girls too. Bee didn't, which I kinda expected.

"Never have I ever been caught making out in a broom closet by a teacher." Ellie said and took a drink. That has never happened to me and Bee, Bee looked up at me to see if it has happened and I shook my head no.

Now it is Bee's turn. "Never have I ever done the 69 position with someone." She said and took a drink and I did too. A few other people took a drink, but not a lot.

We kept on going and Bee and I had to explain when and where we had public sex. And it was pretty funny. Everyone was laughing except for Lee who is probably scared for life.

Of course Angelina had to be a bitch. "Never have I ever sent nudes." She smirked and Bee froze. I was the one who told Bee to send but for a total different reason. She had a cut on her and I wanted to see it but I wasn't near her. So she only had her top off. Anyways, no one took a drink. "Rememer Brooklyn, you have to drink if it's true." She sang.