| S E V E N T Y - T W O |

A/N: Since a lot of you guys messaged me and asked for a picture of Fred's mafia outfit, I found this pic. It doesn't exactly follow my discription but it is pretty close.

This is going to be a pretty long chapter, word wise, so grab a drink and some food and enjoy.

Say it with me, April. 1st. Is. Going. To. Be. One. Busy. Day. And. One. Rough. Day. On. Me. And. My. Body. Period.

Lee cleared out of his dorm so Ellie and I could wake the twins up on their birthday. We got them breakfast and a teaser present to go with it.

We crept into their room into their room and grabbed our party confettie poppers. Ellie and I put the food on their desks and counted down to one together, then we pulled the string and a loud bang awoke the boys.

Pay back at it's finest. El and I can't even count the time Fred and George has waken us up some stupid and annoying way.

Both Fred and George shot up in their beds and looked around the room. Fred's caramel brown eyes met my blue ones and he sighed. He looked hot, hotter than hot. His ginger hair was ruffled and he had no shirt on with grey sweatpants. My favourite look. Now I'm forgetting who's birthday it is.

I walked over to his bed and he grabbed my waist and pulled me down on top of him and kissed me, "I hate you." He mumbled.

"Dick." I mumbled and kissed him back. "I brought you food though."

"At 8am." Fred groaned and laid back and pulled me onto his chest, "I want to sleep." He closed his eyes and I turned my head to the side to see Ellie and George were already gone.

"Fine." I said and got off of him and he didn't move. "There goes my fun thing." I pretended to be sad and Fred open his eyes and looked at me.

"What thing?" He asked.

"Well- I could do it with you like that." I didn't answer him and pretended to be deep in thought. "Okay, stay laying back." I ordered and he raised his eyebrow, not knowing what I was talking about.

I moved in between his legs and went on my knees. He tried to lift his head to see what I was doing, but I told him to keep it down. I placed kisses starting at his abs and moved my lips down to his V line where I felt him tense, that is one of his big sweet spots.

Eventually I ran out of room and began to pull at his sweatpants and boxers. I looked up at him and saw he had his hands behind his head and his eyes were peacfully closed. I smirked and pulled down his sweatpants and boxers and he lifted his hips up a little to help.

After all of the teasing I just did, he was hard as rock. I licked my palm then wrapped my hand around his dick that was resting against his torso, and began to slowly stroke him. He groaned and I moved faster.

I rubbed my thumb back and forth over his tip which made him groan even louder and push his hips up showing that I was doing good and he wanted more. I moved my hand even faster and he let out a loud moan.

One of the many good things about handjobs are; I can move my hand much faster than I can my mouth. It adds more pleasure and makes his release build up quicker. But he still prefers blowjobs because he 'like seeing me on my knees for him'.

One of his hands left from behind his head and fisted in the bedsheets and I smiled. I slowed down and twisted my hand around him to cover more of him. "Fuck princess... god that feels good." He moaned.

I went even slower on him and stroked from his base up to his tip then back to his base and repeated. "Please-" Fred begged and I felt myself get drip, I fucking love when Fred begs, he so rarely does it. "Please love, faster."