| N I N E T E E N |

Since it was only the first week of school, no one wanted to have a big roaring party.

Gin, mione, El and I walked down to the party, seeing a few people in one corner of the room laughing, another few sitting in a circle on the ground playing truth or dare, and others walking around catching up with there opposite house friends.

I searched the crowd to see if I could see any of my Slytherin friends but didn't find any yet. El and I walked away from the two other girls to grab drinks after they said they were going to look for Harry and Ron. "Looks like there is actually alcoholic drinks." El laughed grabbing us two cups of beer.

"You drink!" I yelled in pure shock, over the music. I never knew my top of the class, teachers pet, friend drinks. She looked over at me with a grin on her face then brought the cup to her mouth and winked.

I am a lightweight and got drunk very easily so I decided to only drink one cup tonight. Eventually the twins came up to us and George pulled El away with him going to dance. I didn't even look at Fred. Not happening. Not right now. Instead I walked over to the sofa joining a conversation with Tay and a few other boys along with Pansy.

"Hello." Taylor smiled, putting a arm over my shoulder pulling me closer to him, "have you had anything to drink?" He asked. I could smell the alcohol in his breath and it was gross.

"Just got this cup," I said lifting up my cup and trying to push away from him but he held a firm grip on me.

We talked for a while again about teachers, I asked them if any dementors went to their end of the train and they all said no. Soon almost everyone in the group was drunk inculding Taylor , Pansy, and Draco. Great, know I'm gonna look like the loser who doesn't like getting drunk.

Taylor seemed to be touching me a lot on my legs, my back, my face, I turned around to try to get him to stop touching me and saw Malfoy and Parkinson kissing, "get a room!" I laughed and covered my eyes with my hands and pretended to gag.

"Oh shut it." Draco chuckled as Pansy let out a girlish giggle then they both went back to kissing and I groaned. Part of me wondered if I was kinda jealous of them because I wished I could be doing that... with Fred.

I sat with the group for maybe a hour after that. Taylor was still touching me a lot, which I didn't like but didn't say anything. A breeze seemed to enter the party and I got really cold all of a sudden so I pulled a blanket over me, one that was kept hung over on the back of the couch. I kept on talking to my friends but stopped for a second when I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Something wrong Snape?" Adrian asked me.

"No." I lied and carried on talking, but noticed everytime Taylor would move his hand up my thigh. After a few minutes I was getting super uncomfortable and pushed the blanket off of me quickly, hoping he wouldn't do anything in front of the others and take a hint. He gave me a weird look at my sudden movement, "not cold anymore." I faked a smile then turned around to not look at his perverted face anymore and saw Fred glaring at someone in my direction, at first I thought I was to me, then I was realized it was to Taylor, who still had his hand on my shoulder. Fred, however, caught my gaze and my face turned really red in embarrassment, but also a blush. I quickly turned away from him and shook my head in scold to myself.

We began talking a minute later, about five minutes went by and Tay put his hand back on my thigh, then reached over me and put the blanket back over me, "you look cold." he grinned then put his hand right on my cunt. I felt like throwing up. I can't believe he has his hand right there!

"Taylor," I said looking at him cold in the eye. He didn't say anything. I picked his hand up and put it back on his leg but he moved it back to my inner thing again. "Taylor." I repeated, again he said nothing but kept on looking interested in the conversation he got roped into.