BOOK TWO!

This story is far from over!!!!

I'm proud to announce that there will be a second book.

Leaving off with to be continued is no way to end their story!

This second book will pick up where this book left off. With Fred in the hospital.

IT WILL NOT BE ABOUT THEIR CHILDREN.

Yet.

This story will contain there relationship after the war.

Oh yeah, that means more: Bee and Fred cuddle scenes. More goofy scenes. More work scenes. More part scenes. More SMUT scenes.

If you think this story had a lot of smut, hold on for dead life because the next one will be PORN!

I know you want it ;)

I have been so eager to start his second book. I already have the cover made and the bio made. It's in my DRAFTS. I'm not joking.

It would be mean of me not to give you a sneak peek of the book, so without a further ado...

•••

Forever Yours

•••

Second book to Soulmate!

The Second Wizarding War is over.

Everything is okay. Correction: everything will be okay.

Fred is in the hospital after an explosion in the War. Brooklyn is scared, praying that even after four months in a coma, her Soulmate will come back to her. He made a promise and she knows he won't break it.

This story continues Brooklyn and Fred's story. Their post War journeys.

Partying. Working. Falling deeper in love. Being together always. Getting married.

Of course their sexual sides.

And their parental journey.

•••

"If you think you can mouth off to me like that well then your fucking wrong." Fred growled, his hand came down on ass and I whimpered. "Take your clothes off, now!"

My clothes were dropped to the ground instantly, I was bent over his desk, my arousal dripping down my thighs, I stayed silent, not wanting to test him.

He then pushed into me, sharply. I let out a cry of a moan but another slap on my ass told me to be quiet.

"You don't want the customers hearing you? Do you little brat?"

•••

Warnings:
SMUT AND LOTS OF IT
Swearing
Alcohol
Drugs
Blood
Kinks
Reference to sexual assault

•••

A/N: YOU THINK I'M DONE WITH Y'ALL?! YOU THOUGHT WRONG BITCHES.

If you haven't read Soulmates, I suggest you do before you read this, or don't. But read this story. You might not understand everything, but you will later on if you haven't read the first book

•••

Edit: over 100k reads I love y'all I'm going to post a bonus chapter but it's not a chapter but a NSFW alphabet hope you enjoy

Thank you for reading this sorry!

<3