| T W E L V E |

I was improving everday, I was getting better. With the help of my friends of course. No adults except for the two teachers knew about what happened between Ryan and I, and I intend on keeping it that way.

There was a knock on my dorm door, then Fred let himself into the room. I was in the middle of tying my tie. "Can you help me please. I can't do it." I pouted and he chuckled and walked over to me. He grabbed the fabric and knotted it together the correct way. "What would I do without you?"

"Probably walk around tie-less." He sighed and nudged my shoulder, I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from the bedstand. "So, I was thinking-"

"That can't be good." I giggled and this time, he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He scoffed, "anyways, I think that since you have a parent here- well maybe you should talk to your dad."

"I have talked to my dad." I said.

"No. I mean- about Ryan. I think you should tell him." His eyes flicked up to mine, then looked away.

"I'm not doing that." I muttered, "let's go, we're going to be late for class."

"Bee I really think you should-"

"I'm fine without him knowing. It's been going fine. A total of six people know and that's all I need."

"You still need help though, Dumbledore nor McGonagall talked to you after Ryan left."

"I don't need help Fred. I'm past that. I'm done with it, I don't think about it."

"Brooklyn you were raped!" He exclaimed, "of course you still think about it. Don't fucking lie because I know that bullshit."

"Why do you even fucking care!" I yelled and he chuckled but rolled his eyes.

"Because I care about you."

"You just feel sorry for me." I snapped.

"Shut up. We don't need to go over this shit again! I feel sorry for you, but I care about you and your wellbeing. So I don't fucking care what you think about what I'm doing, but I'm not going to stop. You talk to your dad or I do."

"You wouldn't do that. It's unfair."

"What happened to you isn't fair!" I paused for a minute, then sighed.

"We're going to be late." I whispered and got my book bag and left the room, Fred followed out behind me. We walked to potions without saying anything, but we still sat together at the back. I prefer to be with him than some Slytherin.

Class went by quickly, we just took a test and worked on a small project, then my dad ended class early for some reason.

"Bee, go talk to him." Fred whispered and I shook my head no. "Then I will."

"Go ahead fuck head." I muttered and got up then walked out of the room, expecting Fred to follow me. I guess if I told my dad, then he could have a better time reaching out to my mum, who I do want to talk to as well. Once I made it to the staircase, I turned around, thinking Fred was behind me.

"Okay I guess I ca- Fred? Fuck." He was fucking serious. That caring asshole. I rushed back to the potions classroom and saw Fred sitting on the desk with Snape sitting at his desk in front of the classroom.

"Get talking Brooklyn." My dad said and I looked up at Fred.

"You told him?" I hissed.

"Nope. Just said you needed to talk to him." He said, he knew I was going to cave in. That pisses me off. Cocky bitch. I groaned and jumped up on the table sitting next to him.