| S E V E N T Y - F O U R |

"Holy fuck stop it right now!" I yelled.

"Stay still!" Fred yelled back.

"You are hurting me!"

"I am trying to help you!"

"Well you aren't so just stop!"

"No!"

"Fuck! Stop! Stop! Ow! That's hurts like a bitch! Mother fucker! Agh you asshole!"

"Calm the hell down Brooklyn!"

"I can't!"

"Yes you can, just shut your mouth!"

"I am going to slap you!"

"Don't slap me! I'm trying to help you!"

"Ow! That hurt! Why are you going to hard?!"

"Because that is how you do it!"

"No it's not!"

"Give me a second! Then I will be done!"

"Just be done now!"

"You are giving me a headache! Shut up!"

"Make me!"

Fred crashed his lips against mine and I melted against him. With one long and hard dab, Fred was done.

"Done." He sighed. I looked down at my stomach and saw that he cleared out all of the blood and infection in my huge ass cut I got from the fight in the Ministry last night. "God you are dramatic."

I slapped him across the face and he groaned. "Yeah, it hurts. Next I am going to throw a dagger in your stomach." I hissed. Fred had me pinned down on my bed in order to clean my cut. It hurt really bad.

Yesterday, I was with Luna and Neville when I somehow got pulled to the Ministry and got into this big fight. Sirius almost died but I jumped in front of him without thinking and some how, I didn't die.

That is when I remembered I'm freaky with those spell and they don't affect me.

But I did still get hurt because when Sirius moved on to help Harry, Bellatrix threw her dagger at me and cut my stomach.

Yeah, just imagine when I got back to the school. Back to Fred.

"Make way!" Seamus yelled as Ron carried me to the couch in the common room at 10 at night.

"Holy fuck! What the hell happened?!" Fred yelled and pushed past students and kneeled down beside me.

"I fought against Death Eaters." I smirked and Fred's jaw dropped.

"Please tell me you're high." Fred sighed.

"I wish. Stupid dumbass Bellatrix got me on my stomach." I lifted up my shirt and showed Fred the huge, bleeding, cut on my torso. He jumped up in fear and some people gasped.

"You need to go to the Hospital!" He exclaimed.

"No. No please. I'm fine. Seriously. It just hurts a little." I mumbled and pleaded to him. "I'm okay." Fred still wanted to go to the Hospital but I conviced him to stay here and just go to my dorm.

I explained the whole thing to him and he was furious. Mad. Really mad. He actually stormed out of the room and screamed at Ron. Though he didn't do it to Harry because he knew Harry was mentally tired, after all, he did battle Voldermort.

We had to clean the cut then we went straight to bed because I was really tired. The next morning it hurt to move and Fred saw I had an infection.