| S I X |

Some shit happened with the secret chamber I guess. I think it's called The Chamber of Secrets. I don't really know, I wasn't that invested in it. I was more focused on school work... and Fred. Anyways, classes were closed for a full week. Well, work got sent to our dorm, but I still didn't have to wake up early.

But now it's Monday and there is nothing fun about that. "New uniforms came in." Ellie mumbled while she looked through her mail. I groaned and sat up while rubbing my tired eyes. I slipped out of my bed and grabbed the bag containing the clothing then sat back down on my bed.

While I looked through the bag, there was a knock on the door, then the boys let theirselves into the dorm. They were all in their uniforms. Jesus, what time is it?

Fred came over to me and crashed down on my bed and I chuckled. "Rough morning?" I asked.

"Don't even try to. You look like a troll right now." Fred warned and I rolled my eyes.

"Yet you still came over to me." I sighed and looked back down at my clothing.

"Bee, those are sized for a year younger than you." Fred pointed out.

"I know dipshit. All my clothes are too big on me. And..." I held a skirt up, "the length is shorter on these." I smirked and he didn't fight back his either.

"Tryin' to get someones attention with those rags?" Lee joked.

"Maybe." I teased.

"Oh- who." He asked excitedly.

"You." I winked and got off the bed.

"W- what?" He stuttered.

"She's just playing Jordan. I have a feeling Brooke likes tall boys." George then winked at me and I huffed.

"I was joking, I'm not doing this for anyone." I said and grabbed my clothes then walked into the washroom and closed the door behind me a little harder than usual. I changed out of my tank top and sweatpants then put on white bra so that when I put my white blouse on, no one would see through it. I then put on my skirt and looked into the mirror, I smiled when I saw it rested higher than mid thigh.

I'm not trying to act slutty, I just tend to like small clothes. And I should be able to wear them without anyone sexually looking at me. And it's not like this would be the first time I wore a short skirt, I just had to get new ones because it was too tight on my waist.

I pulled on my ankle socks then brushed through my hair and put on a little necklace. I then walked back out of the washroom and went to my closet to get my shoes.

Fred's POV:

No. That skirt is way too short on her. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't look bad in it at all. She looks- cute, but in a better way.

She picked up her black Vans then untied the knot and lifted her foot up the put them on. Something I find funny about this, is that Bee has horrible balance and always has to sit on the bed when she has to balance on her left foot.

But this time she didn't, and like every other time, she landed on the floor with a thud and all of us started laughing at her. "Shut up." She muttered and put her shoe on then got up from the ground and brushed herself off.

"Shit, we already missed breakfast. We better get to potions before Snape gives us detention." George said as he looked down at his phone and grabbed his bag. Ellie walked out with him and Lee followed making annoyed faces as the two flirted with each other.

I waited for Bee to find her book bag, then we also left her dorm and made our ways into the busy corridors.

It was a basic thing for me to have to guide her around the hallway as she looked down at her phone. I've been doing it since year one when she walking into a wall and got a bloody nose. She did put her phone away when we had to walk down the stairs to the potion classroom.