| S E V E N T Y - S I X |

The Great Hall was cleared out then was filled with all of the 7th year students and professers.

I stood next to Fred, both in our red graduations gowns, hand in hand. I held my cap in my left hand and Fred held his in his right hand. I was shaking and there was no lying about that.

"Calm down love, it's okay." Fred whispered but I shook my head no. I couldn't calm down.

We all stood in the Great Hall to listen to our instructions, then we would all go outside and see our familys waiting for us to walk across the stage to finally graduate.

Before I could say anything, McGonagall walked up to the front and shushed us all. "Thank you." She said in her heavy Scotish accent. "I know all of you must be very eager to get out there, but we must do it in a orderly fashion. When I call your name you will form a line at the doors."

McGonagall then began to call names, Cam went first and James right after her. Bella was a couple of kids after them. Asotria and Draco were called after a couple more kids. Kalen was up after them and Katie was after him. A bunch of kids that I wasn't friends with, got called up, then Angelina, Lavender, and Hannah got called up. Pansy was after a couple or Ravenclaws. Cedric was with some other kids. More and more kids got called on, then was called Lee and Leo.

Then Fred and I.

I didn't move so Fred had to guide me over to the line and stood me behind him.

To end the line was George behind me then Ellie at the very end.

"It is time to go outside, please follow me and don't mess up the line." McGonagall said strictly. She then began to walk and the students followed her.

Once we got outside, we all put our caps on and I fixed my hair quickly. I was shaking again as I looked to the side and saw all of the parents out in the chairs, waiting for us.

"Good afternoon!" Dumbledore said nicely to the crowd, "today is a special day for your child or children! It is a day that makes a great deal to their future and I am beyond happy for all of us to share it with them!"

The crowd began clapping but only for a few seconds, then let the Headmaster carry on. "I would now like to present this years Valedvictorian, Draco Malfoy!" I clapped for my friends alone with other.

Draco walked up the stage and went over to the podium. "As much as I would love to be happy about moving on to another chapter in my life, I must say I'm sad to finish this one." Draco spoke. "Hogwarts is not only a school where we learn magic. No, it is a place where kids make friends, find family. I learned that family doesn't have to be by blood. It is formed by people who love you. People who welcome you and enjoy you. Hogwarts is a place that none of us will forget. It will always be in our hearts. The teachers will be in our hearts forever. Hogwarts is our home!" Draco finished strongly and smiled once more than walked off of the stage while the parents clapped for the speech.

"Beautifully spoken Mr. Malfoy! We will now start handing out our awards!" Dumbeldore said and held a piece of paper in his hand and began to read. "Top of the class for Transfiguration is... Ellie Rolmant!"

Ellie walked past me and up onto the stage to get her medal and thanked the Headmaster. "Top of the class for Potions is... Draco Malfoy!" Draco also walked up to the stage and got his medal. "Top of the class for Defence Against the Dark Arts is... Cameron Lilird!" Cam walked up and got her award too. He kept on announcing other awards for classes to other kids that I never really knew or were friends with.

"And finally, the most cutest couple- wait." Dumbledore chuckled and looked over at us students who were laughing. Of course we had to hack awards. "Yes, the most cutest couple is... Fred Weasley and Brooklyn Snape." Dumbledore chuckled again and the parents laughed too, but still clapped.