| S E V E N T Y - T H R E E |

"No." I said and gave him the card.

"But it says I get the option." Fred smirked.

"Fred." I hissed, "no one would want to see that."

"Are you joking?" Fred chuckled.

"Well- you are mad about me wearing this dress then, but now I would be sorta naked."

"You have a dress on."

"A rag."

"C'mon love, have some fun."

"Yeah Brooke, let Fred go down on you." Ellie slurred and George out his hand over her mouth to keep her quite.

"Do it do it do it do it do it..." the other kids chanted.

"Fine." I mumbled and they cheered. Perverts. We are all too drunk anyways to remember this. Right?

Lee and Leo and George and Ellie moved away from their chairs and moved to the other side of the circle so they weren't right beside us.

Fred got up to his feet and pulled me up. He pecked my lips and crouched down and stuck his hands up my dress. His fingers hooked under my waistband of my thong and slowly pulled it down.

Once my panties came into the view of the other kids, they whistled and cheered.

"Sit." Fred ordered and I listened. I sat down on the wooden chair and tugged at the bottom of my dress to pull it down a little, then bent my right leg and put it up on the chairs seat.

Fred kneeled down I front of me and made sure no one could see under my dress. He looked up at me and I winked as I shook in my spot. This can't be happening. Oh my god I can't believe this is happening.

He kissed my inner thigh and I squirmed in the chair. Fred kissed my thigh again but higher up and I tried to move my legs but Fred put his hand on my right knee and kept it wide open. He then trailed the hand that was holding my legs open, down my thigh and to my wet heat. His fingers ran through my folds and he smirked while I whimpered.

As soon as his tongue touched my clit I tried to move away from him quickly. But we all know that didn't work. "Stay still princess." Fred growled. I nodded my head and he kept on going.

His tongue licked up my folds then, when it got up to my clit, it massaged against it making me slap my hand over my mouth so no one would hear the moan that I was making. "Take your hand away from your mouth, and don't stay quiet." Fred told me without looking up at at me.

I slowly took my hand away from my mouth and as soon as I did that, I moaned again as Fred sucked harshly on my clit. After that, the sounds just kept on falling out of my mouth. I tilted my head back and groaned for the thousandth time.

My face was red with embarrassment, I mean, I'm getting eaten out by Fred while there is other kids right here. Not all of them were paying attention, some were talking to each other, or some might be talking with someone else, but is looking at me.

Ellie, being the biggest bitch ever, was cheering us on and clapping, along with Luna, Mione, and Ginny. George was trying to shut her up but she kept on hitting his hand away.

"Fred." I whispered, "I'm going to cum." That was Fred's que to stop. But he didn't, "Fred if you don't stop, I will cum."

"Don't cum then." He told me and I groaned. I want to cum so bad and he is making this hard enough. If he pulls away, then I don't cum. If he doesn't, then he orders me not to cum. But I'm being a brat tonight so I would, but I don't want to cum in front of everyone else. But I don't want people to think Fred can't make me cum.