| E I G H T Y - O N E |

When I woke up I immediately checked the time on my phone and sat it was 3 in the afternoon. How the hell did we sleep for this long? I turned my head to the right and saw Freddie laying on his stomach with his head to the side me and cuddled into his pillow, and one of his arms draped over my waist. Fred and I are always touching when we are sleeping, even if it's just our fingers placed on top of each other.

I can't believe no one has tried to wake us up yet- it is already three in the afternoon. But I don't really care because I'm still tired and could go back to sleep. I closed my eyes once again and relaxed back into Fred touch, and right after I got comfortable, there was a knock on the door.

I hummed in response and the door opened and revealed Molly. "Don't want to interrupt, but I just brought some sandwiches for you two, just in case you both get hungry." She walked over to the nightstand and put two plates down, each containing once ham sandwich and some carrots and cucumbers.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to go through the trouble. We could've walked down ourselves." I smiled and reached for a cucumber.

"No trouble at all, enjoy." And with that, she walked out of the room and closed the door all the way behind her.

I ate one more cucumber then then slipped out of Fred's hold and got to my feet. He groaned in disapproval at my actions, "I'm just going to take a shower." I whispered.

"Are you sure your allowed to do that?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"No, but I want to shower so I don't really care." I said as I walked over to my backpack to grab some clothes. As I was walking around the room, Fred had one eye open and was of course staring at my ass. Who's even surprised at this point- not me. "You're mum put food on the table for us."

"What time is it?" He asked and closed his eyes again.

"A little after three in the afternoon." I sighed and went over to Fred's bag and grabbed a blue shirt of Fred's then got black leggings of mine and fuzzy socks too. "I will be back in a couple of minutes." He lazily flicked his hand up to acknowledge me then turned his head to the other side.

I took a carrot then walked out of the room and went to the washroom at the end of the hall. I locked the door then took off the panties and sweater that I quickly tossed in a couple minutes earlier, just so I wasn't naked while walking to this room.

I turned the water to hit then got into the shower and moaned at the feeling of the warm water running down my back. I got some shampoo and massaged it into my scalp then put conditioner in too, then riser both pastes out. I then put some lavender body wash on my body. I stayed in the shower for a couple of more minutes, just standing there and letting the water engulf me, but then I did get out, just in case someone needed in.

I did the spell that took all of the hair that I wanted off, off of my body, then dried off and put my clothes back on. As I walked back down the hallway, I saw Molly standing at the door of Bills room, talking to who I'm guessing is Fred. I caught her attention and she looked over at me, "can you please get your boyfriend out of bed?" She sighed and I chuckled.

"I'm tired as fuck." I heard Fred groan from the room.

"Language." Molly scolded her son.

"Fuck." Fred muttered, being the child he is.

"Get your arse out of bed." Molly said and angrily stomped her foot on the ground the turned around and walked past me with a smile on her face for me.

I chuckled once again then walked into the bedroom and closed the door that Molly left open. "You're such a child." I laughed.

"I have to get up at the crack of ass everyday for work, and I'm finally on break- but I still have to get out of bed." He grumbled and flipped over to his back the sat up on his forearms.