| F I F T Y - O N E |

I woke up to the sound of Fred's alarm clock going off so I sat up and turned it off then was about to get out of the bed but his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down on top of him.

"Fred, we are going to miss breakfast." I giggled.

"We don't have class do we?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"No." I answered.

"Then lets stay here." He begged. I brushed the hair out of his face then got out of the bed. "Princess." He whined.

"Daddy." I replied and his eyes shot open. "Let's go." Fred groaned and got out of the bed too and put on a shirt then put sweatpants on over his boxers. "I have to go to my dorm, and you are coming with."

"Fine." He kissed my head then we both left the room and I locked it behind us because we were the last ones out. We quietly went into my dorm and I grabbed my clothes and started walking to the bathroom but Fred grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "Why are you changing in there?"

"I don't want anyone to wake up and see me in my underwear, hold on." I laughed and walked into the bathroom, I quickly took off my clothes then put a new pair of panties on and a bra, then put on short black biking shorts and one of Fred's quidditch shirts that is red then walked back out to the main room.

"Wouldn't it be weird if one of the girls woke up and saw I was standing in the room? They would think I were a phycho." Fred mumbled as he held my door open and let me walk through it then closed it.

"Please, Angelina would drag you into her bed with no questions asked." I scoffed and Fred chuckled. I stepped in front of him and walked down the stairs with him behind me then he came back tot he side of me and I grabbed his hand.

"It looks like you aren't wearing anything under that shirt." Fred frowned and lefted the shirt up a bit to see the shorts I had on.

"It's fine." I hummed. We walked down the hallways till we got to the Hall and sat down across from George who had a sleepy Ellie on his lap.

"I get that it's big but it isn't long enough to be a dress I think." George laughed as I sat down.

"I have shorts on." I sighed and grabbed a croissont. "It's not that big of a deal." Both of the twins looked at me then shrugged their shoulders and kept on eating. "Is El asleep?"

"Dunno." George said and poked El on her arm, El just groaned and shifted on top of him. "Yeah, she's out." He laughed and I did too. I heard the sound of heels clicking against the marble floor, I looked up and saw Umbridge walking up to us.

"Excuse me." She said in a high pitched voice. "But may I ask why she is on your lap? It appears that she is asleep and I know she most definantly has a bed to rest in."

"Um- she was awake when she got down here but fell asleep after." George said and looked at the teacher with a straight face, meanwhile Fred and I had our hands over our mouths to stop us from the laughter coming out.

"Get her off your lap." The toad faced woman said.

"C'mon, she's asleep, she will wake up." I said and turned around to face the teacher.

"Ah, your the girl I was also looking for, get up." She ordered and I listened and stood up. "Can you please pull up your shirt, or whoevers that may be because it for sure doesn't fit you."

"Why do you want me to lift my shirt?" I asked.

"Just do it please." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up so she could see my shorts. She smiled then raised her wand and cut the shirt. Like cut the fabric so it was a shorter length.