| S E V E N T Y - E I G H T |

I felt something shift under me, which caused my eyes to flutter open. When my vision was straight I saw Ginny and Ellie sitting on a couch.

I groaned and looked up to see the beautiful face of Fred. My head was rested on his chest, sideways. One leg was hanging off the side of the couch, under the Fred's leg, my other one was extended all the way out. One of Fred's arms laid wrapped around my back and the other one was bent and behind his head.

"Look's like someone is finally up." Ellie giggled and I looked back over at her. I was still half asleep but I knew both of the girls were making fun of me.

I ignored them and looked back up at Fred who was slowly opening his eyes. He looked down at me then heard El and Gin laughing and looked over at them and groaned.

"Piss. Off." Fred said in his deep and raspy more voice I had so much missed. "Seriously go away."

"How about you go up to your own room." Ginny laughed and Fred rolled his eyes. I tiredly sat up and rubbed my eyes. Everything that happened last night flooded back into my mind right there and then.

Fred and I fucked right here on this couch last night while everyone was outside, drunk as shit. So we didn't get caught? That is surprising. I mean literally everyone was outside and anyone could've walked in on us. So if no one walked in then we obviously fell asleep out here.

"Whatever, just know that George wants to leave in a half hour." Ellie chuckled and got up then dragged the teasing Ginny, away from us. Fred grabbed my waist and pulled me back down onto his chest.

"Morning, princess." His raspy voice said and I blushed wildly.

"Oh good you two are up." Molly smiled and I looked to my side and saw Molly standing to the side. "I was going to wake you two up but you were both deep asleep and you looked so cute just laying there. So, I thought if you really wanted to go to your room, then you would've gone there yourself." She explained, "anyways, lunch will be ready in five."

"Lunch?" Fred asked and shot up, making me topple over to the ground. That happens way too much.

"Fred! You just knocked poor Brooke off of you!" Molly exclaimed. Fred reached down and grabbed my forearm then pulled me up to my feet.

"Sorry Bee." Fred said to me then turned to his mother, "did you say lunch?" Molly nodded her head yes, Fred groaned and laid back on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat down at the end of the couch.

"I was supposed to be at the shop four hours ago." Fred groaned and put his hand over his eyes and rubbed them.

"Well George only got up 30 minutes ago. He was very hungover till he took that drink I made." Molly assured his son. "Now get up and go eat so you guys can leave soon." She then walked away to go tend to the rest of lunch.

"Let's go Freddie." I said and got up from my seat on the couch. I want to shower as well before we go." Fred got up and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. "No Fred, I have morning breath." I said and tried to back away from him.

"I don't mind." He hummed and pushed back into the kiss. I gave in and kissed him back. "Hm, good girl." He praised, "now let's go get some food into your stomach." He held my hand as he guided me out to the kitchen and sat me down in a chair then walked over to the stove and began talking to his mother.

Fred can be such a annoying and rude dick to people, but when it comes to his mother, he is the most caring person ever.

He had both of his hands on either of her shoulders and rubbed them as he talked nicely to his stressed mother about his and George's shop opening tomorrow. After kissing his mothers head, he turned around and started grabbing plates for him mum.