| S E V E N T Y |

Brooklyn's POV:

"What did you just call me?" I asked Dax quickly.

"Mommy." He smiled. I groaned and sat down on the couch.

"What is the big deal?" George asked. "He already calls you mama."

"He calls his real mum mommy. That's why it's okay from him to call me mama. But he just called me mommy." I ran my hand through my hair. "He probably didn't mean to say it."

"Who is that?" Lee asked Dax.

"Mommy." Dax said and smiled at me.

"I- let's go Dax." I mumbled and grabbed his hand and we both left the common room and went up to my dorm. I closed the door and Dax ran to the floor where a few blocks were, and played with them.

I grabbed my phone and called Mae.

"This is Mae."

"Um- I think someone should come get Daxton from me." I mumbled and looked over at the kid and he smiled at me.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No- well, yes. I just- I don't want him to get attatched or something to Fred and I."

"Why would he? He has only known you and Fred a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't remember your name still."

"He called me-"

"Mama. Yes I know. And I said it wasn't a big deal."

"He called me mommy."

The other side of the line went silent.

"Mae?"

"Yes yes. Someone must've told him to say that. He does not think you are his mother. Not one bit."

"I don't think he should be here Mae. I hang out with other 17 year old. I can't drop everthing and watch him."

"So are you not watching him?"

"Yes I am. That is the problem. I can't do anything else. I'm not used to this and I'm too young to be doing this."

"Your mother said you will do this for me. There is no one else to watch him."

"Grandparents? Siblings? Other family members?"

"There is only you. There is no one else in my family."

"No one?"

"No one. It's only a few more days. Then you can get back to whatever you need to do. Please."

"F- fine. Do you want to talk to him."

"Got to go. Bye."

I sighed and tucked my phone away. What the hell is her problem. I just told her that her own fucking kid thinks I'm his mother and she tells me I'm the only one then goes without even saying hi.

"Hey Brooke." Ellie said and walked into the dorm. "Can I take Dax with me for a bit?" She asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. "Dax go with aunt Ellie okay?"

"Otay." Dax ran up to El and she picked him up and he giggled. "Bye mommy."

"Bye bud." El walked out of the dorm with him and I followed her because I needed to get a book from the common room library. I walked down the stairs and got the Astronomy book.

"Are you okay love?" Fred asked as I walked past him and the other boys.

"Just tired." I said and walked up the stairs back to my dorm. I read over the book for about 15 minutes, then I decided to have a shower to relax.