| F I F T Y - S E V E N |

A/N: Holy hell! 41k reads! Thanks so much I love you all annd you all have a place in my heart.
<3

Fred didn't let me do anything except rest for the next week and a few days after that as well. I also wasn't allowed in classes because of my dad so every day my friends would bring me my homework. Fred would barely leave my side because he was worried I would hurt myself of get lonely.

"Love, what are you doing up so early?" Fred asked as I walked around my room on Monday morning, grabbing my school clothes and books.

"Getting ready for school, I want to make it to breakfast before it is over, c'mon." I said and pulled Fred up and out of bed. "I've decided that I'm not going to wait for some adult to tell me when I get back to having a proper education."

"I know princess, but they don't want you over working yourself. And what about your stomach pains? They will hurt you." Fred asked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "And I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm a big girl Freddie." I said and he smirked.

"Oh really? So I shouldn't carry you anymore?" He asked.

"Yes you should! Why wouldn't you?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"Because you're a big girl, and big girls know how to walk on there on." Fred hummed.

"Good girls can't walk on their own if there daddy fucked them hard the night before." I hummed back and Fred's face turned red.

"Princess." Fred warned. "You know it drives me crazy when you call me that."

"I know." I winked. "That's why I call you it. Now c'mon before we are late daddy." I said and grabbed his hand and dragged him out of my dorm and we went to his. He changed into his robes then we both went down to the common room.

"Are you even allowed to go to classes?" Ellie asked.

"I don't care if I'm not." I shrugged and slumped down on the sofa. "I need to get out of bed. I feel so fat and lazy." I groaned. I looked up and Fred and saw he had a brow raised and I knew what he was thinking. "Feel, not look." I assured him.

"I'm starving and I need food to keep moving to either move your asses or I'm leaving without you." Lee groaned and everyone laughed. Fred pulled me up and I grabbed my bag from the couch.

"Can you carry me please?" I asked.

"But daddy didn't fuck you last night, so you should be able to walk." He whispered into my ear and I felt my self drip in my underwear. "Lets go." He held onto my hand and pulled me out of the common room.

I just followed in complete shock. Him calling himself daddy drives me crazy. Like I don't care where we are, I just want him to fuck me. Hard. "Stop drooling." Taylor said and threw his arm around my shoulder. "We all know I'm hot."

"Ew." I laughed. "Go away, I was looking at my boyfriend."

"I didn't know you dumped Fred for me." Taylor laughed.

"Like she would ever do that." Fred laughed and pushed Taylors arm off of me.

"It could happen." Taylor tempted.

"Fuck off Barns." Fred scoffed.

"Be nice." I told Fred and he just rolled his eyes. "Where's the other two dipshits?" I asked.

"Who knows. I'm pretty sure they're both hungover." Taylor mumbled. Last night the Slytherin's through a 'rager' I guess. I didn't go though because I didn't know if I should drink anything. "I think, last time I saw Draco, he was taking a body shot off of a girl in my house- wait no, the last time I saw him he was bringing the girl up to his dorm." He corrected himself.