| S I X T Y - T W O |

Watch the edit please.

Thanks and enjoy!

I stayed in my room for a little bit longer with no interruptions, but then my mum came to my room and knocked on the door. "Open the door Brooklyn." My mum said and I got up and opened the door for her. "I have no clue what is going on with you, but you need to stop it. It is Christmas so put whatever this is aside, and be with your family."

"No." I said.

"I didn't give you an option." She said.

"I don't care. Can you just leave me alone?" I sighed.

"No, give me a reason why you should be up here while everyone is downstairs?" She asked and put her hand on her hip.

"Fine." I said. I'm not going to tell her I got raped. Nope. I grabbed my phone and followed my mum out of the room. People were sitting in the living room, drinking their coffee or tea, and the kids were also there, on their phones or talking to one another.

Fred looked up at me and I looked at him but I quickly looked away. I feel so bad for yelling at him. I could cry right now, just at the thought. He is probably mad at me for slamming the door in his face.

I sat down at the end of the couch and brought my knees to my chest. My mum sat down next to me and started talking to Molly. I sat there for a couple of minutes doing nothing so my Molly spoke up.

"How about, you and Fred go cut up some fruit for breakfast." Molly smiled.

"Um- okay." I said and got up and my mum gave me a weird look but I ignored it. I walked to the kitched grabbed the watermelon that was already cut into quarters, a cutting board, and a knife.

Maybe Fred said no because he didn't come in after me.

But about two minutes later he did. I just kept on cutting and didn't say anything to him. I cut the rinds off the fruit then cut them into cubes and went to get a bowl. After putting the watermelon into the bowl I turned around to put the fruit on the table but bumped into Fred.

"Sorry." I mumbled and got down on my knees and started putting the fruit back into the bowl. Fred crouched down and helped me get the fruit too. It was like a fucking teen cheesey romance; we reached out to grab the same piece and out hands touched.

I dumbly pulled away quickly and got up, Fred passed me the bowl and I mumbled a 'thanks' then tossed the fruit into the garbage and cut the other quarter that was on the counter.

This is wrong, this is all wrong. I should be talking to Fred right now. He's my boyfriend. But that also means I shouldn't have blown up on him. But he basically said I was overreacting about this whole thing. And I'm not.

After cutting up the fresh watermelon, I carefully turned around and put the bowl on the table then walked back to the counter and grabbed the bunch of apples. I cut those into slices then put them in a bowl and put them on the counter too.

Fred put the orange slices and the stawberries on the table so we were done. Now I have to go back to the other room. But I wasn't moving. Pick up your leg Brooke and walk. Pick. Up. Your. Foot. And. Walk.

But of course, I had to start crying. You had one fucking thing to do! Walk to the other room! But no! You have to start crying and look like a baby! Oh my god!

I quickly wiped away my tears and walked out of the room and turned to the left and walked the opposite direction of the living room. I ended up in this room that had a tree, and there was peoples names on it.

Some were burned out. Like Sirius'

It's the Blacks family tree.

I wiped the tears from off of my face and looked at the tree. It's so pretty. I heard the door open and I looked in that direction and saw Fred walking in. Is that a mad look? Or a pissed off look? Or I'm going to dump your ass look? Maybe a Brooklyn you're so dramatic look?