NSFW alphabet

This is just going to show and explain sexual things about the two MC.

This is going to be fun.

~~~

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Fred is like the master at aftercare! Bee will always be tired after a long night for sure, like literally half asleep as soon as she finishes. Fred will always make sure she is comfortable, and is feeling okay. If they are having an intense night, he will ask her if she's hurting or if she needs anything to help ease the pain. He will always praise her body. Like rubbing her back, or placing kisses on her face and body. Fred will make sure she is warm, and will always let her cuddle up on her body. He will never say no to that.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Bee very much enjoys the sight of the muscles Fred has developed over his years of playing quidditch. Including his abs. But she has always loved the shade of his eyes more than anything. It's always drawn her attention to him.

I'm pretty sure we all know what is Fred's favourite body part of Bee's. Her ass. It's just something to hold on to instead of a hand. And if just is right there to tease Bee. He takes it to his use.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Fred feels so much more in control when Bee will swallow his cum.
Bee loves when she gets to watch Fred finish, which is usually when he pulls out just for the fun of Bee to lick it off him. She loves the way his face scrunches together for a second, or how he is trying to hold in a pleasurable moan.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Bee and Fred fucked the night Sirius Black was in the castle, while the who school was asleep around them.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
Fred was Bee's first (she doesn't count Ryan since it wasn't consensual) so she just went along with Fred, right off the bat thinking he was a pro. She basically gave her body to him on the first time since she didn't know what to do. Even years later he just gives her body to him since she likes when he's dominant.

Bee was also Fred first. So he didn't know what he was really doing, and it kinda worried him a little, the whole 'losing your v card' thing. But as soon as Bee was under him, it was like something clicked and it just happened. He's learned throughout the years of being together, her body and knows it pretty well. Let's just say he's pretty experienced.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
Bee really likes just laying flat on her stomach, maybe he back arched a little and her ass pushed up just a bit for Fred.

Fred and his stupid eye contact. He loves missionary. So fucking much. Though he can't see her perfect ass, he can see the rest of her beautiful body, and the sweet facial expression she makes. His second would have to be Bee's favourite position because she feels a lot tighter in that position.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
Fred and Bee aren't serious but they aren't laughing the whole time. Sometimes words just fall out of Fred's mouth that just makes so sense at all, and Bee will usually mock him for it, but with one sharp thrust, she's back to moaning his name.

sometimes when it feels like a lot for Bee, she rambles. And it's usually about Fred dick. Like how big it is, or if it's too much. And Fred finds his adorable and funny, and sometimes will secretly snicker.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
they are both shaved. There is a simple spell that just removes all body hair that the person wishes. So basically down south, they are both bare. Though Fred wouldn't stop having sex with Bee if she did have hair, and the same would go for Bee. It's their bodies, there choice.