| F I V E |

September seemed to fly by. My mental health seemed to not change one bit. It was the same routine. Get up, be scared of all men and boys except for Fred, then go to bed and be lonely because Fred wasn't with me.

Pretty shitty routine.

But it just seemed to happen that every Saturday night, you would find Fred in I either in mine or his dorm, watching a movie or just hanging out with each other. Alone. No only else to both us.

I'm really close with Ellie, we share everything. But I'm also super close to Fred. I love that we are close friends even though I like him. It makes everything about it 10x better.

Speaking of crushes, I've seen Angelina staring at Fred whenever she got the chance and it makes my blood boil. I would just like to March out her and say take your eyes off my man. But Fred isn't my man so I can't say anything.

Angelina is such a pain in the ass. Imma just leave it at that.

"Brooklyn wake your ass up and put on your new clothes that just came in!" Ellie threw a pillow at me and I groaned. "We're also going to Hogsmade and the boys don't like to wait." She added and she did have a fair point.

George, and George never want to wait around. They find it boring, but they just need to understand that we can't roll out of bed and look pretty.

I bet Fred can do that...

I got out of the bed and El threw be clothing and I went into the bathroom and lazily put it on. Once the clothing was on I looked in the mirror and gasped. I loved it.

It was a white shirt that rested just above the belly button and a black mini wavy skirt that went mid thigh on me. I brushed through my hair and left it in it's wavy state then put on a butterfly necklace and a little charm bracelet then went back out to El and pulled on my white Vans.

"How?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked back as I searched for my wand.

"How do you look so hot?"

"I don't." I mumbled and grabbed my phone. "Ready? I wanna stop and see the girls. That will tick the boys off even more."

"Yep." We both walked out of the dorm and walked through the hallways quickly and made it to the Great Hall in no time. When I looked over at the boys, I already saw George had his head down on the table. Tired and waiting for us.

I caught Fred's gaze and as soon as he locked eyes with mine, his eyes flicked down my body then back up at me and smirked. My cheeks warmed up a little. It's working.

"C'mon girl, I beg you to walk slower." Ellie whined and I looked away from Fred and to El who was feet in front of me. I walked up to her and we both went to the end of the Gryffindor table and joined out three other friends.

Cameron- Hufflepuff

Katie Bell- Gryffindor

Bella- Ravenclaw

"Bi attack!" Bella yelled and threw her hands over her eyes. I giggled and sat down with my friends as they hyped me up.

"But seriously, who is this for?" Cami asked me.