| S I X T Y |

A/N: I honestly can't believe I have already written 60 chapters! But don't you worry because I have a feeling there is going to be still quite a bit more till the end. Don't ber surprised if this book ends in the like the 90s or 100s.

Also, I probably should've said this earlier on but, the grimuald place (totally spelt that wrong) is not what it looks like in the movies, it's like the Mafloy Manor, a manor that has a secret spell on it so nobody is able to see it. The interior is fancy and it is a big building with lot's of rooms. Of course the main colour black.

Enjoy!

Brooklyn's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see the fucking bright room I was in. Holy fuck my head is spinning, and so is my stomach. Shit. How much did I drink. I looked to the side to see Fred peacefully next to me, asleep.

"Fuck." I mumbled and sat up. Just after I did that I felt my stomach drop and I knew I was going to throw up. I climbed over Fred and got to my feet but my legs buckled and I fell to the the ground. "No no no no no." I panicked. I'm going to throw up.

I reached out for a empty trash bin and threw up in it. This feels like shit. A couple of seconds later I felt a pair of warm hands touch the back of my neck as they pulled my hair back for me.

"Not feeling that good?" Fred laughed and I stuck one of my hands out and flipped him off. After I was certain I was done throwing up, Fred helped me up back onto the bed. "Why were you on the ground?"

"My fucking legs gave out on me on the way to the washroom." I mumbled and wiped the corners of my mouth with the back of my hand. "I'm out of that stupid potion and I have to see my parents today. And I have the worst hangover- can you go close those curtains please?"

Fred got up and walked to the window and closed it, then closed another one and left the far one open for some source or light. "I don't think the charm will do well on you either." He said.

"I'm fucking screwed." I groaned. "Wait what time is it?"

"Um- 9:45." He said and looked at his phone. "Oh shit we have to be in the Great Hall."

"My legs hurt. I can't move." I whined. "Oh my god why the fuck did I get drunk literally not even a day before I see my parents?" Fred chuckled and walked over to my dresser to get some clothes. "Wait- how come you aren't throwing up, and you can move?"

"I can handle alcohol, and I wasn't the one who came seven times." He laughed. "That was all you."

"And my back hurts a little."

"Hm that's because I fucked you against the ground." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You were the one asking for it."

"How the hell was I asking for that?" I exclaimed.

"You were teasing me the whole party, then you pull me away from the party and start being submissive to me. That seems like asking for it." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah." I said faintly. "We have to go down to the Hall." I said and tried pushing myself off the bed but fell and Fred caught me.

"Did you not just hear me tell you you won't be able to walk at all. No luck. Your legs are still shaking." He pointed out and I looked down at my legs, that were indeed shaking.

"I hate you." I said.

"I love you too." He chuckled and went back over to my clothes. He came back to me with a sweater of his, black leggings, and this time a bra and underwear. He dressed me then helped me with my hair then went to get something to wear as well.