Valentine Party Bash

Lizzy POV
Nothing couldn't stop me from being emotional.
I felt heartbroken for my daughter to get extremely hurt and used. If I knew Hayden, I'd cut his limbs off while Bryce breaks his neck. We parted. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. She sighed sadly. We hugged one more time. "I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid! It's my fault I even talked to him when I was thirteen. He was just the only person that actually...loved me." She admitted. No. He is not somebody who loves her. Love is earned through trust and honesty. I nodded in disagreement. "He is not. There is lots of people who love you. It's me, Dad, Jace and Breanna. She practically idolize you. We would never hurt you, use you or abandon you also. I wanted you since Bri's birthday. You were my first thought arriving to the adoption. I dreamt of doing all mom-daughter things with you especially sing because you are a good singer. Life is hard, I know. You don't have to face it alone." I said softly. Happy tears fell as she hugged me tightly. "Thank you...Mom." She whispered. Fireworks immediately exploded in my brain. She called me Mom. She called me Mom! This is what I been waiting for since we picked her up from the foster home. I smiled happily and hugged back. "Thank you Mom." She repeated. Bella parted from my grasp. "I guess I'm still grounded huh?" She said. Her phone was on the floor. I picked it up and handed to her. She looked at me confusedly. I chuckled. "Only for smoking. You're still going to the party anyway! Lexi probably couldn't hold her excitement and tell everyone about you." I said, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged. "What's wrong with that?" She asked. She'll have to know so she can get used to the paparazzi, press and media we deal with. I sighed. "We wanted to wait until our families and friends know about you before the media will. The paps snapped pictures of us and discussed it on TMZ or whatever. I didn't want you exposed but unfortunately, you did." I explained. She nodded in understanding. "I really don't listen to all the crap they say. I understand you're trying to protect me at all costs. My fault I didn't listen about Hayden. Now I'm really through after he used me so much." She said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her neck. "May I do the honors?" I asked. She smirked, handing me her phone.

Bella🤭🐬: hm, so sad a bitch like u use girls like Barbie dolls to get pleasure. Delete me off your phone and Goodbye forever baby🤣🖕🏼

She saw the text and laughed. I laughed a little hard and gave it back. "Priceless!" She said, giggling. I nodded in agreement. We wrapped our arms around each other and came downstairs. In the living room, the kids and Bryce watched Disney movies on Freeform. He breathed a breath of relief. "Are you alright Bella?" He asked. She smiled. "I'm fine dad. I'm also sorry for not listening to both of you about that jerk." She said and hugged him. He was a little surprised but hugged back. I chuckled. They parted. Bryce smiled warmly. "Excited for Lexi's party?" He asked. Bella gasped. "I don't know what to wear! I haven't picked out anything!" She panicked. I crossed my arms and laughed. "As long as they aren't too revealing." I joked. She playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled. My brain clicked. Time for mom's styling! "I may have an idea, sweet." I said.

******

The Next Day.

After dropping off the kids to school for their Valentine party, we came home to get dressed for Lexi's. I showered and changed into this;

 I showered and changed into this;