Walkers Halloween Party

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Life couldn't get any better when we eat candy, dress up and hang at Halloween parties. Me and the girls have been to Halloween parties. We had one for Simone's birthday and this time the Halloween fun continues with the Walkers. It's 8pm and Jasmine and dad was throwing a Halloween party for the whole family. Phil and Stew must be hella pumped for this! Maybe do scare pranks on Skip. I figured out who to dress up as...WONDER WOMAN. I smiled and flipped my curled hair back. We were getting ready to go. I helped Breanna slip on her costume. Jace had his on and we played superhero war. I couldn't wait to see what Meadow, Alyssa and the boys are wearing. I playfully picked up Jace and kissed his cheek. He chuckled. "Where's dad?" He asked. "He's still getting his costume on." I told him. Suddenly, we heard music. We followed upstairs to their room. I laughed. Breanna in her JoJo Siwa costume dancing to Candy Store. She twirled around and whip her hair back and forth.

Breanna

Breanna

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jace

Jace joined and pretended to fly around

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jace joined and pretended to fly around. This reminded me of Tony. He would be happy to see Jace dressed up as him. What is taking Bryce so long to get dressed? He's taking long than me. "I'm ready." A voice said. I turned off the music from the TV. Our eyes diverted to Bryce's costume. I smirked flirtatiously. Hmm, my Flash huh?

Bryce

His eyes widened at my costume

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His eyes widened at my costume. He smirked. "Hello my Wonder babe." He said. I smiled. "My Flashy boy." I said. We kissed passionately. "Eww!" The kids said in unison. We laughed and parted. Bryce looked at Breanna's costume in awe. He playfully picked up Jace and spun him around. "Hey Iron Man!" He said. He giggled and he kissed his forehead. I smiled and ruffled Breanna's hair. "Ok, lets go to grandma and grandpa's party!" I said. They both cheered. They know Jasmine and dad must have lots of candy for them. We left and got in the car. Jace brought his tablet and played games with Breanna. I laid my head on my fist as Bryce drove.

*****

We arrived at the house and I knew Uncle Cody and Caleb had to be here. Stew's Ferrari is behind their cars. Wow, these boys like luxury cars. I took Breanna's hand while Bryce picked up Jace. He knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing Skip dressed as Green Lantern. Our jaws dropped. Mine's ended with a laugh. He laughed. "Look at you two! And these little heroes!" He said. We walked in and the place was decorated in everything Halloween. Bryce put Jace down as we came to the living room. Everybody smiled at us. "It's the DC family!" Phil joked. We laughed. I playfully slapped his back. Alyssa's jaw dropped at Breanna's costume. "Is she dressed up as- I cut her off. "Yup! JoJo Siwa!" I said, laughing. Phil was dressed as Thor, Stew was Scorpion one of the characters from DC Universe. Meadow was Minnie Mouse, Alyssa was Snow White, dad wore the Purge mask which did scared me a bit. Jasmine was the Evil Queen. Ok, that's not freaky...at all. Uncle Cody and Caleb had the Purge masks too. There was drinks and food on the table. Two bowls of candy on the counter. Bryce chatted with the boys. Breanna and Jace almost grabbed candy till Jasmine stop them. I smirked. "You can have candy after you eat." I said, sternly. Jace pouted and took their hands. Meadow helped make Breanna's plate. Jace sure was picky, much like me. They sat on the table and started eating. Soon we all began eating and drinking. While we were talking, I noticed something dripping on the wall. Breanna was on my lap and Jace was on Bryce's. I nudged Meadow's shoulder. She looked at me. "What?" She said. She followed my gaze to the red dripping on the wall. Her jaw dropped. "Um...what is that?" She asked. Everybody looked at the dripping. Phil smiled. "Is that what I think it is?" He asked. Soon the house lights turned off. Alyssa, Meadow, and Skip screamed. Breanna screamed and tightened her grip around my neck. I laughed and hugged her. "Are y'all serious? There's actual children in here." Uncle Cody said. Bryce chuckled. We couldn't see each other due to the darkness. "Children and three screaming girls." Phil joked. "This be easier if the monster kills you first, curls." Skip said. "Will you two shut up?" Alyssa asked, sounding annoyed. "Please." Jasmine muttered. "MONSTER!" Jace yelled. I shushed him. "It's ok, babe." I said. Our eyes diverted to the purge-like monster walking in slowly. He wasn't wrong! We got up and screamed. Phil screamed more as if he was a girl. (His laugh's like Dez's from Austin and Ally LOL) I would laugh but the monster freaked me out. "Run!" Skip screamed loudly. "Me first!" Dad said, running past me. Jasmine sighed. "Thanks a lot Paul." She said sarcastically. I playfully rolled my eyes. We ran with Breanna and Jace in our grasps to upstairs. We screamed and hid in Jasmine and dad's bedroom.
Phil and Stew slammed the door and locked it. They breathed heavily and laid against the door. Bryce put Jace down. I did the same with Breanna. Skip patted Alyssa's shoulder. "Everybody ok? I suggest we call the police." He said, shrugging. Stew rolled his eyes. Dad held Jasmine into his arms. "No need! I'm the man of the house, I'll handle this." He said. Skip scoffed. "Dad, you ran like a coyote from the monster." He said. We suddenly bursted into laughter. Jace and Breanna giggled. The door busted open. We jumped and screamed. Jace roared. "I'm Iron Man! Here to take you down!" He said. He ran to attack the monster. "No! Jace!" We shouted in complete opposition. Jace grappled his neck, pulling the mask off his head. All our jaws dropped, including dad's. It was Uncle Caleb! Jasmine laughed and punched dad's arm. "Got ya!" She said. He smiled and chuckled. That's when I knew they planned this. A classic scare prank. They were confused. "You mean you planned this whole thing?" Stew asked. She nodded. "Yup!" She said. Alyssa scoffed and crossed her arms. "Talk about Evil Queen." She muttered. Uncle Cody chuckled. "They sure got you, Polliwog!" He said, referring to dad. Dad nodded. "And for that, no Polliwog kisses." He said, eyeing Jasmine. I smiled and picked Jace up. "And three cheers for my little hero!" I said. Bryce smiled and rubbed his hair. Phil and Stew playfully tickled him. His laughs were heard. Skip sighed. "Anyone else wanna continue the Halloween party?" He asked.

*****

Our party did continue till 10pm and the kids were sleepy. We each said goodbye. Jace was asleep in Bryce's grasp. Breanna rubbed her eyes tiredly. We strapped them in the backseat and drove from the driveway. We came home and they took baths before going in bed. I took a shower and changed. I climbed in our bed and Bryce's arm wrapped around me. We drifted off to sleep.

Better or Bad (Sequel to Lizzy Walker - Adopted Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें