"Assemble."

BOOM!

The whole Avengers tower blew up. Piles of rubble fell on the ground. Somebody blew it up. All of us hit the ground as rubble fell. I badly hit the ground with a thud. I groaned in pain. I'm not wrong I heard somebody walk in. As if somebody snuck here. "Lizzy?" Steve whispered. I opened my eyes to see him on the ground next to me. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded. He got up and he helped me. Our eyes were on Thor, who stood outside. We walked outside where Tony and him was. I followed their gaze. It was him. Thanos. "What's he been doing?" Tony asked. "Absolutely nothing." Thor said. They were right. He just sat there. Doing nothing. Blue lightning flashed which gave Thor his super uniform. Thankfully, I had mine's the whole time. "Where's the stones?" Steve asked. Thor held his hammer tightly. "Let's kill him properly." He said. I smirked. "I'm surprised your daughters aren't with you. Probably they hate your purple ass." I said. Thanos looked at me, not offended by what I said. "I do have one more daughter." He said. My eyes glowed in blue with flash of electricity. "Who's the bitch?" I asked. He smiled wickedly. "Her name is...Valerie." He said. My eyes stopped glowing once he said it. Valerie? What? Steve and the guys looked at me in shock. In a flash of green smoke, a girl appeared in super uniform. Evil if you ask me. She had black hair, brown eyes and was indeed beautiful. My jaw dropped. It was my little sister. My Valerie. "You can't escape, Avengers." She growled. "Valerie?" I said. She smirked evilly. "Hey sister." She said. I found out the answer. Thanos kidnapped my sister. "You kidnapped her. You were the one who snatched her." I growled. "I didn't snatch her. She needed a good home. I gave her a good home. She learnt everything I taught her. She's a very smart girl." He said. Valerie chuckled meanly. "And where you been Liz? Singing and hanging out with the Avengers. How cool. Maybe 19 years without you was never bad at all." She said. I sighed. My mind was set to kill Thanos but my heart thought differently cause of Valerie. I can't hurt her to save the world. My world won't be complete without her. "Valerie, I can't take back all the years I lost with you. But we now can have more in the future together." I whispered enough for her to hear. She looked at me for a minute. She swung a kick onto my belly which sent me hitting the ground. "My job is to have all of you pathetic Avengers gone for good! After all, father wants that." She said. Father? Thanos is so not a father figure to her. She looked at him. "Can I take care of her?" She asked. He nodded. "Go ahead. I'll handle this." He said. I managed to get up but she grabbed my collar and threw me into piles of rubble. I groaned in pain and coughed. Thor, Tony and Steve charged at Thanos.
Maria harshly picked me up. Her grip on my throat made me cough. She growled. "Such a shame trash like you abandons her sister." She said. I blocked her punch and punched her back. I was free off her grasp. I put up my fists. She did the same. "Learned from daddy." She said. I rolled her eyes. "So did I." I said. She shot power blasts from her hands. I backflipped, cartwheeled. Every blast missed me. She finally threw another but I formed my force field, which blocked it. She sighed. I looked at her. "Thanos was never a father figure to you. He's a terrible, murderous mad villain. He took you from your real home. Raised you to become this person you're not. I know you Val. And you know me." I said. She angrily grabbed my arm and flipped me across the floor. Every part hurt due to hitting the rubble. She let go of me and I fell on my back. "I'm supposed to destroy you." She said. She grabbed me by the throat. I held onto her gripping arm. Her other hand held a power blast ready to shoot me. "Exactly. That's what he wants. He doesn't care about you. He might as well let you die anyway. You're not what he says you are. Its my fault I couldn't find you but I also didn't know who took you. We were little kids. You're Valerie Knoche. You're kind, caring and beautiful. You used to be shy to talk to people and that's why you hold my hand. Your favorite color's pink and you wore a pink sweater the day we played outside. You were always sometimes cautious and asked if everything's good. I always look at you and tell you everything's ok. Now I'm here to tell you...everything will be ok once we stop Thanos. I already lost a family member. I'm not losing another forever." I said. She looked at me for a minute in shock. She slowly let go of my throat. I took a deep breath. She looked down sad. I got on my feet and went to help the guys. Steve was fighting Thanos. I'm even more surprised he's holding Thor's hammer. Though I've seen it. I looked back at Valerie. She was still looking down in thought. Thanos looked at me. I stood in position, ready to fight. Lightning flashed out of my blue eyes. I growled. "It's time for a new approach. You're mine." I said. He gave me a wicked smile and walked up to me. Steve looked at me worriedly. "LIZZY!" He yelled.