BFFs with the Jacksons

Phew! Wedding preparations are no joke. It's worth it because I'll be marrying the love of my life. I never loved anyone the way I loved Bryce. My lucky wedding planner is the one and only Lexi Dickinson. Aside from music, she's a legit organizer for parties. With her help, it'll be the beautiful wedding of my dreams. I did my morning routine, took a shower and got dressed. Bryce is in bed on his laptop. Lexi texted me earlier to discuss my dress-picking. That's no biggie because it's my decision. He looked up from his laptop. "Everything good?" He asked, smiling. I nodded and sat beside him. "I'm excited for this magical day coming." I whispered. He smiled and kissed my lips. I melted in the kiss. We parted. "Me too babygirl." He agreed. "Now, Breanna's getting better and the kids have sleepovers. Call you drop them off?" I said. Bryce nodded. "What about you?" He asked. I smiled excitingly. "I'm going to hang with a few of my bridesmaids." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "I should call my best men." He joked. We chuckled. I shrugged. "It's not much. Just one girl I freaking missed so much." I said. He was confused. "Who? I thought I met all your friends?" He said. I nodded in disagreement. I smiled. "Her name is Paris." I told him. He scoffed. "So? Just a buddy from school? Or one of your backup dancers?" He guessed. "Jackson." I finished. His eyes widened. I laughed. "Paris Jackson? You mean King of Pop's daughter? That Paris?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "How come I never seen you with her?" He asked. I sighed. "Babe, when did I ever hang with you and my friends altogether?" I said. Bryce nodded in understanding. "Ah." He mumbled. Me and Paris met during a red carpet week in LA. We happened to run into each other and she's a big fan of L2M. Everything just clicked because we're super chill, goof off and we're not glitzy-glossy. I especially bonded with Prince and Blanket. Simone and her are literally my soul sisters. The best part; Paris is my bridesmaid in my wedding!! All my best friends, Meadow and Alyssa will be bridesmaids. I explained how we met and Bryce was mind blown. Anyone is mind blown if you known Michael Jackson's kids. I cuddled on his shoulder. "We'll be hanging out today and I oughta congratulate her on walking in Sean Paul's fashion show." I told him. Bryce chuckled. "Thought you two aren't glitzy girls?" He joked. I playfully punched his arm. "We're glitzy when it counts." I sassed. He laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I checked my Instagram feed. One fan page about me posted a few pics of me and Paris. I read the caption 'besties forever😍💞❤️' and I smiled. I pressed a like on the post. The silence continued perfectly till two voices were heard. "Jerk!" Breanna yelled. "Go choke on a muffin!" Jace shouted. "Little baby!" They shouted in unison. "I want that cookie!" She growled. "No, I do little baby!" Jace yelled. We huffed and rolled our eyes. Happens almost every morning. "Can't we let it die down?" I asked. Bryce sighed. "No way. They got to learn how to get along." He said. I smiled innocently. "You already know who's gonna stop it." I said. He groaned and rolled out of bed. As he left, I got up and stretched. My phone buzzed. Paris was calling. I answered. "Hello?" I said. She giggled softly. "Hey cutie!" She said. I smiled. "Hi PK! It's been a while." I said. She sighed. "I know! So much happened through the past four years." She agreed. I nodded. "I could really relate girl. Besides getting engaged and raising two kids who are currently bickering." I said. She chuckled. "That used to be me and Prince. We would always bicker when we were little." She told me. I smirked. "Bet your Dad drank an annoyed by kids coffee mug." I joked. We laughed. "Oh stop!" She said, giggling. I chuckled. "You should've heard Bryce when I told him we're friends." I said. "I don't blame him! It would be unbelievable." She said. Our friendship memories flooded my brain. She was always there for me and I was there for her. We met but because of one person only; Lexi. Back in 2010, she scored tickets to the hand and footprint ceremony dedicated to Michael with the whole Jackson family, especially Justin Bieber. She brought me with her and my heart melted seeing not only him but Paris and the family. From then on, we became really close over the past years. We'd Skype all the time and she'd fly to Canada just to see me. We came to each other when we had problems in our lives. She knew about Adrian beside my mom.