Updates on LW (Better or Bad)

Here's some updates because I'm way behind with summer episodes, September and October activities.💯

I Have a Goddaughter?: Lizzy finds out Simone and Zack adopted their teenage daughter Kaylee.
She makes a close relationship with Bella.

Wife or Ex-GF: Lizzy's Dad Paul revisits his feelings for Rebecca and questions if he still loves her.
Lizzy makes sure Alyssa and the boys doesn't find out.

Living Your Dreams: Lizzy and Bryce postpones Bella's single to manage her health, Jace is starring in Stranger Things Season 4 and Breanna performs a dance at school.

Maid of Honor to the Rescue: The Walker family gets overprotective when they meet Meadow's fiancé and overwhelms Lizzy.

Bella & the Beast: Bella portrays Princess Belle in a school play and discovers Jin's the Beast.

Concert at Hayvenhurst: Lizzy, with Jace, performs a tribute for Prince's charity foundation.

Bad Sister Blood Part 1 & 2: Fed up with their constant rivalry, Mr. Dunham contacts Iyanla Vanzant to clean Mary and Edith's relationship. Secrets about their past sets Bryce's family on edge.

Walker vs. Walker Vol 2: Sybil's jealousy over Bella and Kaylee's friendship takes place in the ring.

The #L2M Reunion: the girls reunite for a girls night out from their hectic family/work schedules.

Life or Nothing: Bella gets sent to the hospital after having a grand mal seizure at the mall.

PK & Her Fans: Paris babysits Lizzy's kids for the weekend and it gets chaotic.

Last Day of Summer: Bryce decidedly takes his family to Maldives on their last day of summer.

Happy 11th B-Day!🥳🧁🎂: Jace and Breanna celebrates their 11th birthdays!

Choose Your Friends: After finding Jayla vaping, Bella questions their friendship.

Here's to My Sis👰🏻💘: Meadow's big day finally comes! Guest Stars; The Fast Crew.

My Old Wounds: Lizzy confronts the issues of her past by discussing her childhood life story on Good Morning America.

Back to School: Jace and Breanna start their first day in middle school while Bella earns popularity for being Lizzy & Bryce's daughter.

#HoldtheDrama❌: Breanna gets bullied for her old obsession with JoJo Siwa.

Win Hard, Play Hard: The whole family arrives to the MTV Music Awards for two reasons...
LIZZY IS NOMINATED FOR BEST FEMALE ARTIST AND BELLA IS PERFORMING HER SONG!🥳

It's Friday, Bella's in Love: Bella and Jin's relationship spark the media which enrages her 'oblivious' parents.

Kill or End Game: Jace is facing a problem between hanging at his friends or studying his script for Stranger Things.

Trapped in the Woods: During a school trip, Jace and Breanna ends up in a haunted cabin.

More Holiday Tea: The Dunham family joins Bryce's for thanksgiving but will the drama ever end?

Clean Em Up, Fix Em Up!: The kids learn they'll get allowance if they do house chores. Bryce and Lizzy's bedroom gets renovated.

Dream Christmas Tree: Bryce and Lizzy hunt for the best Christmas ornaments.

A Final Truce: Jasmine and Rebecca fix their issues during a family visit.

Day of Remembrance: Lizzy finds out Jace's birth father passed away.

Mom's Kissing Santa Vol. 2: The family have a great Christmas weekend until an estranged relative call with shocking news.

A Special Surprise😊🤰: Valerie is pregnant!

First TV Appearance: the kids have their first interview on Ellen.

Story of Me: Bella works on a school presentation based on her life story.

An Odd Gift on the Doorstep: Lizzy and Bryce adopts and brings the twins home, leaving the siblings questionable.

RIP Valerie❤️🙏🏼 : Lizzy's adoptive family mourns the passing of Valerie, the baby's mother.

Bringing Harry & Hailey Home: On Christmas Day, Lizzy adopts Valerie's twins Harry and Hailey and the family celebrates Christmas with their new family members.

New Years Reveal🥳🍾: Meadow invites the #L2M girls and her siblings for New Years. Someone makes one big announcement at the end!🤫

I'll be making another sequel involving the update episodes!😉 - Lizzy❤️👑