Family Support

The next morning, the sun rose brightly in our room. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Damn, I wish Bryce could close the curtains. He wasn't next to me in bed. Where is he? We need to wake up kids as well. I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine and took a shower. Thoughts were in my head about everyone, my fans too. I know they would support me because they care. My family? Haven't thought of their reaction. I walked in Jace and Breanna's room. They weren't there. I was confused. I came downstairs and heard giggling and laughing. I smiled, making my way to the kitchen. Smell of breakfast filled the air. Jace and Breanna sat on the counter eating pancakes. Bryce poured them juice. "Hey!" I said. Their eyes laid on me. Jace and Breanna smiled. "Morning, mommy." They said. I chuckled. "Morning, babes." I said. I kissed their cheeks. Bryce fake pouted. "What about my kisses?" He asked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yeah mommy, daddy deserve kisses." Breanna said. I smiled and kissed his lips. Jace looked at us in disgust. "No kisses." He whined. We both laughed. I grabbed my plate and started eating. "Babe we have to talk about house renovation. We can still keep it but it needs- I cut him off. "A change I know." I said. He nodded. "Maybe a few weeks from now?" He suggested. I shrugged. "Not sure. We can't when the holidays are in the corner and the kids would wanna celebrate Halloween." I said. They cheered. "We love Halloween!" They said. Bryce smiled. "You do? What do you love about it?" He asked. Jace giggled. "We dress up and eat lots of candy!" He cheered. I chuckled. "That's so cool!" I said. Breanna cheered. "I wanna be JoJo Siwa!" She said. "I wanna be Iron Man!" Jace said. We both laughed. "Watch when they get pumped for Christmas." I muttered. He nodded in agreement. He smiled and clapped his hands. "Guys, your mom and I is gonna take you to see your aunts and uncles on your mommy's side. You'll get to meet your grandparents too." He told them. "Yay!" They cheered. I looked at him in shock. Did I hear correctly? What is this boy thinking? I fake smiled. "Hon, we don't know their reaction to this. To top it we'd have to explain everything." I whispered through gritted teeth. He sighed. "We will, just let them meet them at least." He assured. I took a deep breath. "Ok." I said. He smiled, giving me a quick kiss. "First I need to call everybody." I said. He nodded. "Cmon kids, let's get dressed." He said. They got off their seats and made a beeline upstairs. Bryce followed behind. I pulled out my phone to call Meadow. I sighed. This will be a hell of a surprise.

*****

Later, Breanna and Jace were dressed and we got ourselves ready. I brushed Breanna's straight hair. She applied lipgloss which drove Bryce into protective-dad mode. Jace brung his marvel action figures as we went to the car. They got in the backseat and I was in the passenger seat. Bryce got in the drivers and drove from the driveway. "We're going to grandma and grandpa!" Jace cheered. I laughed. "I know, baby." I said. Breanna smiled. "Can we turn on mommy's music?" She asked. I looked at Bryce and laughed. He chuckled. "Sure!" He said. I put my phone on playlist. "What song do you wanna hear?" I asked. "Havana!" They said. We both laughed. Uh oh. I turned to Havana and we began singing along. Jace sang goofily in a girl voice. I laughed. The song ended and Breanna wanted to listen to JoJo Siwa. She's obsessed with her and wants to dress like her for Halloween.
We listened to Boomerang, Candy Store and High Top Shoes. Bryce sang along with his daughter. What was funny is Jace getting annoyed by the songs. I've told them about Skip, Phil and everybody else. Jace was more excited to run into dad's arms. The fun ride continued as we made our way to Glendale.

Finally, we parked behind Phil's Lamborghini. We got out the car and walked to the doorstep. Meadow contacted everyone so we can explain about Breanna and Jace. They skipped to the door. I smiled and knocked. It opened and there was Uncle Cody. He smiled. "Hey guys!" He said. I hugged him. He hugged back. "Hey, Uncle C!" I said. He shook hands with Bryce. Breanna and Jace hugged him tightly. "Uncle Cody!" They said. He was confused yet smiled. "Hi..little ones." He said. We walked in and everyone was in the living room. Their eyes lit up, seeing our presence. Phil smiled and rubbed Breanna's hair. "Who are these cuties?" He asked. She giggled. Jace ran into dad's arms. "Grandpa!" He said. He chuckled and picked him up. "What? I'm your grandpa?" He said. He quickly nodded. Soon everybody looked at them confused. Bryce cleared my throat. "Kids, go watch TV upstairs." He whispered in Jace's ear. They nodded and ran upstairs. Our hands intertwined as we sat on the couch. "There's something Bryce and I have to tell you. Mostly me." I said. "What is it?" Skip asked. I took a deep breath. "That little boy who hugged dad and said grandpa...is my actual son Jace." I admitted. Every single jaw dropped. Alyssa and Meadow, much more. "How? That's impossible. You never looked pregnant." Jasmine said. I sighed. "I was pregnant...at 13." I told her. "WHAT?!" Dad, Uncle Cody and Caleb, Jasmine yelled. Their voices made everyone jump a little. Dad looked at me in shock. "Lizzy, that's way too young! Who gets pregnant at 13 years old?" He said. Uncle Caleb raised an eyebrow. "Who's the father?" He asked. Everybody diverted their attention on Bryce. Dad looked as if he's gonna murder him. Jasmine pushed him back gently. I quickly nodded in disagreement. "Bryce is not his biological father. I don't remember who he was or where he is now. I decided to have my older cousin Sabrina raise him till I was grown enough. Turns out she had secrets." I said, growling at the last part. "What secrets?" Skip asked. "She had a daughter with her ex-husband named Breanna. She didn't even care about being her mom or taking responsibility for her. She tried to manage raising her and raising Jace...till she became an alcoholic. She dropped them at our doorstep and filed my name for custody of Breanna- Jasmine cut me off. She rolled her eyes. "That's smart. Drop two kids at someone's doorstep without calling." She said. I sighed. "I know. It's because she needed to go to rehab which made me pissed because she lied about having a kid while raising mine's. They're both 9 and days before she dropped them off, I did called her and planned to have her bring Jace to me." I explained. "We did renovation on the guest room to make it his room." Bryce added. "Overall, I waited long for the right time and place to tell you. I've made time to see Jace while I was on tour or when I'm not. Look, things happen. I didn't know then I was gonna get pregnant. All I ever love is our son and daughter. It's official. We're parents of two beautiful kids." I explained. Bryce smiled. "Even though I'm not Jace and Breanna's bio dad, I want to be their dad. I've always wanted to be a father now or in the future. I'm happy I am with the love of my life. We hoped you guys would support us." He said, wrapping his arm around me. I smirked and nodded. The room became silent for a minute.
Phil and Stew broke the silence and cheered. "Awesome! We're uncles!" They said. Everyone shared laughs. Skip smiled widely. "I'm Uncle Skippy!" He said. I laughed. "No, you're Uncle Wimpy." Phil teased. Meadow and Alyssa laughed.
Meadow hugged me. I hugged back. "I'm happy to be an auntie." She said. Alyssa joined the hug. Our attention turned to the adults. Dad sighed and smiled. "Guess I'm a grandpa now." He said. I chuckled. Jasmine smirked. "I make a cute grandma." She said. Dad nodded his head no. "No, hot." He said, kissing her lips. Everybody groaned in disgust except me and Bryce. Phil smirked. "Are y'all forgetting? I'm the hottest sibling in here!" He said. I scoffed. "Dude please, Dad is pretty which is why you're pretty." I sassed. Everyone laughed. Breanna and Jace rushed downstairs. They smiled, hugging dad and Jasmine. "Grandma! Grandpa!" They said. They looked at them in awe. Phil twirled a piece of Breanna's hair. "Hi Jace and Breanna, I'm Phil your uncle." He said. Skip smiled. "I'm Skip, your uncle too." He said. "Me three!" Stew said. Jace hopped on Skip's lap. He tickled his neck which made him giggle. Phil and Stew crossed their arms with jealousy. "Wow, ok." Phil said. Meadow smirked playfully. "Too bad he loves Skip." She said. "Uncle Skippy!" He said. Skip chuckled. Meadow smiled at Breanna. "I'm Meadow and this is Alyssa your aunties." She said. Breanna jumped on Alyssa's lap. She hugged her. She hugged back. "Awww!" Alyssa said. Dad chuckled. "Why don't we watch TV?" He asked. "Yay!" Breanna and Jace cheered. We laughed and enjoyed quality time with family.