Welcome Home, Three Kids

Our vacation ended really smoothly. I dreamt of reliving my wonderful childhood by coming back to this gorgeous place. The kids had so much fun like when we had our wedding. Bella finally had the chance to visit DisneyWorld since she couldn't because of foster care. Our surprise to decorate her room is all planned! Lexi, Meadow, Riley and Paris are arriving to watch the kids while we go to the agency for one thing; adopting her. Two beautiful things in one day for our babygirl. On Friday, we flew back to California and settled back into our house. Our security placed our bags in the car trunk as we hopped inside. Bella's big smile hasn't left because she knows what today is. It must feel really good. Four paps snapped pictures from a far. Bryce turned on the engine. Our bodyguards smiled, giving a thumbs up. He returned the gesture and drove off. I made myself comfortable. The kids used their devices while Bella listened to music with headphones. I dazed off and fell asleep by laying on my fist. Thankfully, there's no trading insults or whining about whom.

We returned to the house and carried our bags to inside. I sighed happily. "Home sweet home!" I said, smiling. Bryce laughed and breathed a breath of relief. "True! Feels good!" He said. The kids stretched, racing upstairs. Bella smiled and followed behind. "Ok, breakfast?" I asked. "Already ate! Did you text or call Lexi?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "They're coming around 10pm which is the exact time we have at the agency. Phew! I really hope this works." I said. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "It will work. Believe it." He said softly. We parted. Good thing is she's really happy to finally get adopted. We're more thankful to have her in our family.

Bella POV
This is really the day. I'm getting adopted...by Lizzy Walker and Bryce Dunham. It would be every kid's dream to be their child, friend or indeed a dating partner because they're celebrities. I love them truly as Mom and Dad, I love Jace and Breanna as my siblings. Things were really harder before they came for me. Best part; I get to live with them and see all my families on their sides. What's really amazing is that they don't treat me like a charity case. I should prepare for this special day. I undressed myself and took a shower. The meeting at the agency starts at 10:00 sharp. I raided my closet, finding this outfit;

 I raided my closet, finding this outfit;

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I applied makeup and ruffled my hair. My phone buzzed. The notification to take my medicine. I was confused until my eyes widened. Shit! Oh no! No! No! I already ate and forgot to take it before we left Florida. No no! This can't happen before I go to the adoption."Bella! Let's go!" I heard Mom. I began to tie my shoe laces and checked my bag. Nothing but a horrible reminder to take the pill. What if I have an episode in front of them? Will Ms. Baker take me away? I should've been honest with them about my health from the beginning. It could've occurred during my fight with Aria or being stressed about Hayden. Suddenly, my vision began to get blurry while tears fell from my eyes. "Bella, hurry up!" Dad called. I couldn't respond due to my head painfully throbbing. My hands slowly dropped the bag. The very familiar feeling I felt when I was five came back. My vision was filled with black dots and my leg start twitching. I fell onto the bed and blacked out. Someone help me.

Better or Bad (Sequel to Lizzy Walker - Adopted Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें