Mom's Kissing Santa🎄❤️

Christmas is the best! One of my favorite holidays. Our tree is so beautiful and the kids are ecstatic about presents. Me and Bryce shopped nonstop for their gifts. It's simple because their Christmas lists hung on the fridge. Myself has a little present for my man and father. We had the Christmas party at my grandparents's house before Christmas Eve today. We watched Home Alone: Lost in New York. Lot of laughs and cries altogether. The interview with Ellen was great! The world finally knows about my story of having Jace and Breanna as our daughter. Press and media went crazy by the time I turned on the TV. We decorated our house with Christmasy things. I'm in our bedroom, reading a book from Wattpad. Surprising, right? I haven't took time for myself in a while so this is it. I smiled in relaxation as I pressed to another page. The book I'm reading is this:

Bryce and I watched the movie as a romantic date

Bryce and I watched the movie as a romantic date. It was so good including the book! Tessa and Hardin are endgame. "Babe, check it out!" A voice said. I looked up and saw Bryce dressed up as Santa. My jaw dropped. I laughed. He smirked. "Like it? Breanna and Jace will get the surprise of their life." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Hon, I told them Santa comes when they're asleep." I said. He smiled innocently. "I said Santa likes to visit the kids on Christmas Eve." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. His eyes diverted to my phone screen. "What are you reading?" He asked. "Wattpad novel of After." I told him. He smiled. "That movie was good." He said. I chuckled. "I know! The date was too." I said. He smirked and kissed me. I melted in the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him. His hands on my waist. We kissed for a good two minutes. We parted as I returned to bed. "Are they awake? Or sleep?" He asked. I shrugged. "Maybe sleep." I said. He nodded, kissing my cheek. I cheered excitingly. "I'm excited for Christmas Day! Wanna know why?" I said. Bryce chuckled. "Why?" He asked. I smiled and caressed his hair. "Being with you and it's our first Christmas as a family." I said. He laughed. "You said the same thing about Halloween." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm in a happy mood." I said. He took off the beard and hat. "I better take this off." He said. I nodded as he walked into the bathroom. I yawned and laid down in bed. I haven't got much sleep this morning. My eyes couldn't stay open. Bryce came out, wearing regular pjs. He saw me and smiled softly. He wrapped a blanket around me. I felt a kiss on my forehead. "Sleep tight baby." He whispered. Finally, I fell asleep.

*****

It's officially 2pm. I've been sleep for two hours. "I swear! I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus! Daddy, she was kissing Santa! You gotta believe me!" I heard Jace. I was confused. What's going on? I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes. "That wasn't Santa, Jace. It was- Bryce was cut off. "We saw it! Mommy kissed him and we wanted to tell you." I heard Breanna. I was totally confused. Santa? Kissing me? My brain clicked. Omg. I smiled and walked to Jace's room. Bryce was talking to the kids. They saw my appearance and smiled. He breathed a breath of relief. "What's going on?" I asked. He smirked. "Apparently, Jace saw Santa Claus kissing you." He told me. We both chuckled. "Yeah, are you cheating on daddy mommy?" Jace asked. I nodded my head no. "I'm not. I love your daddy so much." I said. He smiled. "That's right! Santa's missing out." He said. I playfully punched his arm. He laughed. We kissed passionately. They giggled and wrapped their arms around us. "Cuties! Excited for Christmas?" I asked. They cheered wildly. "Yay!" They said. We laughed and parted. "Cmon, we got more shopping to do." Bryce whispered. I nodded. "We can drop them off to my dad's." I whispered. He mouthed 'ok'

At the mall, Bryce and I shopped at different stores. My gift for him is already under the tree along with eight gifts. I'm ecstatic to find out what he's got for me. We wrapped them up and placed them under the tree. Tonight he planned our Christmas date at Applebee's. We'll pick up the kids after. He waited outside near the car when I changed into this:

 He waited outside near the car when I changed into this:

I walked out the door. He wore a very nice tux and smiled. "You look stunning." He said. I chuckled. "Thanks! You look hot hubby." I said. He opened the door for me and I got in. He drove off as I dazed into the evening sky.

*****

The restaurant was cleared out once we came. Our waiter smiled politely and led us to our table. Two candlelights were lit, two roses next on our plates and golden silverware. It's absolute beautiful! Lanterns were lit around the place. We grabbed our seats across from each other. He gave us menus. "What would you like to drink?" He asked. I smiled. "Lemonade." I said. "A cup of sparkling cider." Bryce said. He nodded and walked away. I raised an eyebrow. "Cider? Can't it wait till New Years?" I asked. He smirked. "Naw because I bought wine." He said. I laughed. "You're crazy." I said. Our hands intertwined. "Only about you." He said. My cheeks burned red. The waiter arrived with our drinks. We drank and opened our menus. "Ready to order?" He asked. I nodded. "I'll have the pasta with meatballs." I said. "Me too." Bryce said. He nodded and took our menus. I sighed happily. "Any plans for 2020?" I asked. He smiled. "New music. Being a dad and being with you." He said, kissing my hand.
I giggled. "Stop Bryce." I said. I nodded. "I'd say the same thing. I'm also shocked because Breanna and Jace will be ten years old." I said. He looked at me in awe. "They're growing up so much. I wonder what'll happen when they're teens." He said. We both chuckled. I smiled dreamily. "I can imagine my daughter a tough, beautiful and kind person. Jace will pretty much be you...with blonde hair." I said. He chuckled. "That's my man." He said. I sighed. "Hopefully, she won't turn out like her uncaring birth mom." I muttered. He caressed my cheek. "That won't happen. You're such an amazing mom and I know she'll be the happiest in the next few years. I love you." He said. I smiled. "You too." I whispered. We kissed passionately. Our foods came and we began eating.

One hour past and we're full now. He chuckled. "Ok, ok. Time for some entertainment." He said. I was confused. Luckily, there was a mic stand on a stage. He walked up there and grabbed the mic. "Excuse me, I love to dedicate this song to the love of my life. This is for you, sweet." He said. I laughed as he readied himself. His new song started playing.

He finished singing as he gave me a box. I opened it. I covered my mouth in shock. Is he...oh my god! Fireworks popped inside my head. I smiled widely, cheering silently. The same blue-diamond ring he gave me. He took it and got on his knees. I smiled, tears threatening to escape. He cleared his throat. "Lizzy, I love you more than anything else in this world. You had my heart from the start of when we were seventeen. There's nobody like you and I can't imagine living a life without you. You gave me two beautiful kids and— I cut him off. "Please say it!" I begged. He laughed. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "Yes! Yes, Bryce." I said. We kissed passionately and hugged. We parted and he slid the ring onto my finger. I hugged him. He hugged back. We parted. I took a deep breath. "Everyone's going to go crazy about this." I laughed. He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, the best way to start 2020." He said. I kissed his lips. He melted in the kiss. We finished our date and left the restaurant. I'm finally engaged to the love of my life. His name is Bryce Dunham.