Meant to Be Part 1

Later this daylight, I had so much fun with Maria and the rest of my family. The most important thing is she's back with us and she'll never leave. I thank my Avenger family and Steve for helping me fight to get her back. I said goodbye to everyone and super speeded back home. I opened the door. "Babe, is that you?!" I heard Bryce. I smiled. "Yeah its me." I said. "I'm so happy you're home." I heard him from the kitchen. "I'm going to go upstairs and take a shower." I said. "K!" He said. I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I really wanna change out of this dress. I unchanged in the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed in my tank top and shorts. A phone kept buzzing. It wasn't mine's. I looked at the nightstand and Bryce's phone laid there buzzing. It was not even call but a bunch of texts. I began to read them.

Meredith👀❤️

Miss you👄👅

Meredith👀❤️

Good morning hubby😍

Meredith👀❤️

Bout what happened last night👅💦......

My jaw dropped. Did Bryce...hell no.

Tears formed in my eyes. He cheated on me. How could he?! I covered my mouth in shock. I angrily grabbed his phone and ran downstairs. He was eating his breakfast plate. He saw me and smiled. "Hey. I made breakfast." He said. I fake smiled. "Yeah. Thank you. Should I leave some for Meredith when she comes over?" I asked sarcastically. He looked confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked. Tears fell from my eyes. "Why don't you the read the hoe's texts and tell me?" I growled, dropping his phone on the counter. He took it and began to read her texts. He slowly looked up to me. I sighed in disbelief. "Lizzy, I'm so- I cut him off by leaving. He tried to stop me. "Get off me Bryce!" I yelled. "Listen to me!" He said. "Leave me alone!" I yelled/crying. He pulled my arm gently. "Please. I couldn't remember that. I was drunk ok?" He said. I ignored while he tried to explain. "I did not cheat on you!" He yelled. I growled and slapped him. He yelped. "What am I supposed to think?! That you mistakenly made out with that bitch when you were drunk?! I'm not stupid Bryce. I been through this before. This is exactly why we drifted apart, because you're always hanging at the club with your friends and sometimes you come home drunk and slept with some hoe. I'm tired of being the adult here while you're acting like a child! I'm so tired. If you're tired of being with me Bryce, why don't you say so?" I cried while tears fell. He sighed. It took a minute till he spoke. "I think we need more time...apart. Everything happened so fast. Didn't you notice? Our tours, movies and trying to make time for us when we got our families, friends and work happening. The first time we went out, I thought we'll be happier. This isn't happiness. It was when we were 17 and 18, just joking and making each other laugh. Now that we are much busier, we don't seem to do that anymore." He said. I sighed. "What are you trying to say?" I asked. He sighed. "I wish we could...start over." He said. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. "Me too." I whispered. Tears formed in his eyes. "I'm so sorry. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Lizzy. The success is becoming too overwhelming for me. That's why I go to clubs and get drunk. I'm trying to find myself and I can't do that when everyone's making me feel pressured." He said. I took a deep breath. He stood with his hands on the counter, facing down. I rubbed his hair. "Things have happened fast for me. Trust me. With my birth dad, sisters and finding my adoptive sister. Things have been crazy since L2M started. Overall, its been really fun actually. Sometimes it does get stressful but I don't fall back and quit. You shouldn't either. Remember our first date in Malibu? You told me how bad people treated you and called you a faggot. You said everybody disliked the way you are and maybe you don't matter in this world. Guess what? You do. Stop letting these industry idiots and the hate get in your head. The only people who love and care about you is your fans, family, friends and me. You never been the hot, talented heartthrob Bryce Dunham. You're the shy, sweet, kind, with glasses Bryce Dunham. That's the Bryce I really love." I said. He looked up from the counter. He smiled. "You're still the same Lizzy but more hot." He joked. I chuckled and punched his arm. He chuckled. We stopped and there was immediate silence. "Does it hurt...to just take a break from whatever and do whatever together right now? Just you and me. Nobody or nothing else. Like really, start over." I said. He nodded. "Yeah, lets do that." He said. I smiled."Where should we go?" I asked. He smirked. I shrugged. "How about Malibu?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure. But this time we're going in tux and dress. Wear something red." He said. I smirked. "Bryce Dunham, what do you got planned?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Just the best. I been planning it while you were gone." He said. "Ok. I love you." I said. He kissed my lips. "Love you too." He whispered. We both went upstairs to change. He changed in the bathroom while I changed in the bedroom.

******

One minute later, two minutes because I had to do my makeup and hair. He came out the bathroom and saw me. His jaw dropped. "You look amazing." He said. I chuckled. "So do you." I said. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. He reached his hand out to me. "Cmon princess, your ride awaits." He said, sounding British. I chuckled. "You're not very good with British accents." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I'm trying." He said. I smiled and took his hand. We left our house. He opened the car door for me. I thanked him and got in. He drove us to our special beach date.

*****

When we got there, it was like no other. I'm completely speechless. Its really so beautiful. He smiled. "Welcome to our date babygirl." He said. I smiled widely.

He walked me to our table

He walked me to our table. He opened my seat for me and I sat down. He sat on his too. All of this was giving me inspiring feels. "This is so beautiful Bryce. I love it." I said. He smiled. "Glad you love it cutie." He said. "So, you did this while I was gone huh? Sneaky much?" I joked. He chuckled. "Yeah. You were gone long so it was too easy." He said. He sighed. "I'm so sorry for everything. For betraying your trust and heart." He said. I took his hand. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I didn't see how much shit you was going through...while I had many shit going on." I said. "How's your adoptive sister? Did you find her?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, so happy to fix my family picture with everyone I love in it." I said. He kissed my hand. "One of the reasons why I love you. You're always thinking of others instead of yourself sometimes. I admire that." He said. I chuckled. "Sometimes it gets overwhelming. We both need time for ourselves together. I want this time with you." I said. He smiled. "Me too princess." He whispered. I shifted myself onto my seat. "How was seeing the others? The Avengers team?" He asked. I laughed. "It was literally fun and a little funny. Everyone's so great. They're my second family." I said. He looked confused. "I thought your adoptive family is?" He said. I nodded in disagreement."No. My birth family is them and my family I'm actually related to. My second family is the Avengers. Not because I'm bionic nor I fight alongside them." I said. He smiled. "That's pretty cool babe." He said. "Thanks." I said. "Let's eat now." He said. I cheered and began eating my full plate.