DisneyWorld Adventure Part 1

"I'm so happy! I freaking love Disney!" I cheered. Bryce laughed. "Everyone does babe." He agreed.
Tuesday is the last day before our trip to DisneyWorld tomorrow. The kids are at school but I'm sure they're ecstatic about spring break. Bella mostly though. She never been there since ever and I'm really excited of what she'll experience. At my studio downstairs, we're catching up on music at the moment. I'm in love with Olivia Rodrigo's song drivers license!! It reminded me of the song I wrote about Bryce. Two Pieces. I remembered writing it after my eighteenth birthday week. It's clear I forgot to even tell him. He strummed the strings on his guitar while focused on written lyrics in the notebook. I watched in admiration. It seemed so captivating and beautiful. "Bryce?" I called softly. He was still strumming and humming altogether. I snapped out of my trance. "Bryce?" I repeated. He looked up from the notebook. "Yeah?" He said. I took a deep breath and shifted myself. "When we were eighteen, I written this song. It's mainly about you...and me. I've wanted to tell you but I really lost track of five years. It really speaks of our child selves. Maybe it be stupid to tell you right now." I told him. Bryce put his guitar away and intertwined his hands with mine. The brown-sparkle eyes I love. "Lizzy, I would love to hear that song. I don't care whether it's old or new. Music is music. You're practically my muse when I write songs. Please sing it to me. Please." He said softly. His cute begging made me melt. I smiled warmly and got off the chair. I wrapped my guitar around my neck. He helped turn on the music. I smiled shyly behind the mic and readied myself. Slowly, lyrics from my heart began pouring out.

There's a boy lost his way,
Looking for someone to play

There's a girl in the window,
Tears rolling down her face

We're only lost children
Trying to find a friend
Trying to find our way back home

We don't know where to go
So I'll just get lost with you
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together right
We fit together right

These dark clouds over me
Rain down and roll away
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together like
Two pieces of a broken heart

I know where we could go and never feel let down again
We can build sandcastles
I'll be Queen, you'll be my King

We're only lost children
Trying to find a friend
Trying to find our way back home

We don't know where to go
So I'll just get lost with you
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together right
We fit together right

These dark clouds over me
Rain down and roll away
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together like
Two pieces of a broken heart

Now I can lay my head down
And fall asleep
Oh but I don't have to fall asleep
To see my dreams
Cause right there in front of me
(Right there in front of me)

There's a boy lost his way,
Looking for someone to play

We don't know where to go
So I'll just get lost with you
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together right
We fit together right

These dark clouds over me
Rain down and roll away
We'll never fall apart
Cause we fit together like
We fit together like
Two pieces of a broken heart

There's a boy lost his way,
Looking for someone to play

Tears fell from his eyes. I shedded a long tear. I took off the guitar wrap and hugged him. He hugged back tightly. "Thank you." He whispered. I smiled happily, giggling. "No prob!" I said. We parted and kissed passionately. Five years later, I got the chance to sing this to my amazing husband. This song relates about what our child selves were and who we are today. We're really blessed with so much including a big wonderful family. I wiped his dry tears and kissed his forehead. He caressed my hair, kissing my nose. "You know? What time is it?" I asked. He parted from my face and checked his phone. "Only 1pm." He quickly said. He continued to kiss my face. It made me giggle. 1pm? Wait! 1:00?! I broke away from his grasp, getting off his lap. "1pm! The kids!" I panicked. He chuckled and crossed his arms. "They don't get off till 2. All is completely fine. Let's have fun." He said. We went back to cuddling for two minutes. This relaxed me from worrying about things like picking up the kids on time, not missing parent-teacher conferences or letting them waste an hour bickering in the morning. "Let's go upstairs." He said. I nodded as we got off each other and walked upstairs. Cuddling made me really sleepy. A pair of arms carried me to our bedroom. "Go to sleep, I'll pick up the kids." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and covered myself with blankets. My eyes immediately closed. Gosh, I need this.