Life of Crowns & Thrones

Breanna POV
I LOVE summer! We finished school on the last week of May and now it's summer. Mom promised sometime this summer we'll go on another vacation. Jace wants to go to the Grand Canyon. Surprisingly, I wanna go too! It's full of water slides, wooden bunk beds and more water adventure. Mother's Day was great today. Mom couldn't be even more happier except bad-mouthing Uncle Phil on the phone for making us hear My Oh My. I took my JoJo Siwa jacket and went upstairs to my room. Shamefully I can't wear it due to the extreme heat we get inside and outside. I took a nice quick bath, changing into my favorite JoJo PJs;

 I took a nice quick bath, changing into my favorite JoJo PJs;

We ate linguine with sauce Mom cooked. Mmm! Me and Jace walked in the bathroom for washing our faces and brushing teeth. He poured toothpaste on my toothbrush and his. Sometimes I get the sink dirty if I accidentally drop some. We finished brushing and went to our rooms. I got under my covers, pulling out my favorite storybook from behind my pillow. Beauty and the Beast!

My favorite Disney princesses are Belle and Aurora like mom

My favorite Disney princesses are Belle and Aurora like mom. She loved Maleficent and the fairies. For Halloween, I wanna dress up as Belle. It was always the book that helped me sleep every night because of my nightmares. Sabrina would even try to hit me and Jace when she's drunk so we'd hide in our rooms. I hated how she treated me so badly over the years. It makes me ashamed of how much I'm related to her. The book got me through and makes me happy but a little sad because my life wasn't like the adventurous fairytale in the book. Sleepiness took over my body as I finished the last page. If only I experience all the fun and adventure with Belle and Adam. I put it back in my nightstand, falling instantly asleep.

Rays of sunlight shone from my room windows. I shielded my face and snuggled on the pillow. Before I knew it, Jace was shaking me violently. "Bri! Bri! Wake up! You're not gonna believe this!" He said. I immediately got up and opened my eyes to see...this isn't my bedroom. It is shaped exactly for a Princess. My eyes widened. "This is supposed to be my room?" I asked. He shrugged and smiled. "I don't know but you should see mine." He said. I looked at him confusedly. "What happened?" I asked. He returned the gesture. "I'm not sure. Let's look for Mom and Dad!" He told me. I nodded. Hm, this place seem really familiar. We walked out and checked their rooms. It didn't look exactly the same like before. It is much like this.