Ice-Skatings & Food Fights

"Ready?" Bryce asked. I nodded and brushed Breanna's hair one last time. Jace took his hairbrush to brush his. Aww! We were dressed and ready to celebrate Thanksgiving at Meadow's house. I've been there, it looks beautiful! She cooked, baked and decorated her home for the holidays. We started decorating our Christmas tree early. Jace put the star on top as Breanna snapped pictures for her 2million followers on Snapchat. "Mom, is everybody coming?" She asked. I quickly nodded. "Yes. Some of Meadow's friends will be there too." I told her. Jace thumped her forehead. She yelped, rubbing in slight pain. "Ow! You did it on purpose!" She growled. He smiled innocently. "It was a fly on your head." He lied. I rolled my eyes. Bryce chuckled. "Can you two go a day without messing with each other?" He asked. They looked at each other than back at us. "Nope!" They said, smiling. I sighed. Well, that need to change once we arrive at the gathering. "If you won't fight on thanksgiving, we'll take you ice skating." I said. They smiled widely and cheered. "Yay!" They said. We chuckled. My phone buzzed. Phil was calling me. I wonder what he wants. I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Sup sis! Coming to the rink?" He said. Rink? What rink? We're going to Meadow's home. "No, we're going to Meadow's for thanksgiving remember?" I said. "Sorry! She decided we should go ice-skating and return to her place for thanksgiving dinner!" He told me. Ooh, awesome! The kids will enjoy themselves real good. I smiled excitingly. "Ok, text me the location and see you there." I said. "K! See ya!" He said and hung up. Bryce raised an eyebrow. "Everything ok?" He asked. I smiled. "Guess we're going ice-skating. Meadow thinks we should go before coming back to eat dinner." I said. Jace cheered. "Yes! I love Aunt Mead!" He said. I laughed. It's true, she spoils him too much like everybody else. Breanna grappled my arm. "Mom! I wanna bring my Nintendo!" She told me. I smiled. "Sure but you'll have to put it away once we go skate." I said. She nodded and ran upstairs. Jace slipped his tablet in Bryce's pocket. I giggled as she came back with her game. "Let's go!" I cheered. We cheered, grabbing our keys and leaving the house. I took one more look at our tree. Looks amazing! I caught up to everyone and got in my skyline.

Breanna and Jace focused on their electronics instead of trading insults, kicking each other and whining about who did what

Breanna and Jace focused on their electronics instead of trading insults, kicking each other and whining about who did what. Going to the ice-skating rink wasn't full of people. Only our two families were there. They saw us and smiled happily. Meadow hugged me. I hugged back. We parted. "So, you think we should ice skate? Genius." I said. She chuckled. "Thank you." She said. Jace cheered excitingly. "Let's ice-skate!" He said. They stared at the wonderful view of the empty rink. Alyssa nodded. "Dad said we can grab skates from the store." She said. Everyone ran in the store and searched for roller skates to wear. "I'll look for the kids's." Bryce told me. I nodded and sighed. Meadow smiled, handing me a pair. "Try on these! They're cute!" She said. I chuckled and took off my regular shoes. Wow! The skates are cute.

 Wow! The skates are cute